إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
جوا 28, 2024
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
I’m 19 years old girl, with a sport-toned body and firm, perky breasts. My stepmother, Suzy, is a stunning woman at 45. Despite her age, she maintains a physique that turns heads wherever she goes. With her curvy figure, long legs, and confident demeanor, she exudes an irresistible allure. Our relationship is unique; she’s more like a best friend than a stepmother. We spend countless hours shopping, gossiping, and watching movies together, especially when my father is away on his frequent business trips.

This week, my father was on a work trip in Europe, leaving Suzy and me to our own devices. One evening, Suzy suggested we relax with a couple of bottles of good red wine, chat, and maybe watch a movie. I loved the idea and volunteered to run to the store to pick up the wine.

At the store, the cashier, a former classmate, flirted with me as usual. He was sweet, but not my type. I smiled and accepted his compliments, eager to get back home. Once there, I placed the wine in the cooler, finding Suzy already preparing dinner. I joined her, and we spent the time cooking, teasing each other playfully.

"You're going to love this dish," she said with a wink, her hands moving skillfully as she chopped vegetables. "It's an old family recipe."

"I can't wait," I replied, watching her with admiration. "You always know how to make the best meals."

After dinner, the wine was perfectly chilled. We opened the first bottle, and Suzy began sharing wild stories from her youth. She spoke of being quite the wild child, recounting escapades that left me both shocked and amused.

"I remember this one time," she said, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "I was about your age, and I decided to sneak into a club with some friends. We ended up having a wild night, and I found myself in the back room with not one, but two guys."

"Wow, Suzy," I laughed, shaking my head. "I had no idea you were such a party girl."

"Oh, honey, you have no idea," she replied with a wink. "I've had my fair share of fun."

As we finished the first bottle, I noticed a shift in her demeanor; she seemed more relaxed and open than I had ever seen her.

With the second bottle, we settled into the living room to watch a movie. Suzy suggested "Blue Is the Warmest Color," a film known for its intense and erotic scenes. As the movie progressed, the wine flowed, and Suzy's flirtatious comments became more frequent and bold.

"You know," Suzy said, her voice soft and sultry, "I can't believe how much you've grown. You're such a beautiful young woman."

I blushed at her compliment, feeling a strange heat in my body. "Thanks, Suzy. You're stunning too, you know."

She smiled, her eyes lingering on me a moment longer than usual. "I mean it. You're gorgeous."

As the second bottle emptied, the atmosphere grew even more charged. Suzy suggested we get another bottle from my dad’s stash in his office. A bit tipsy, I stumbled to the office, found a hidden bottle, and returned with it triumphantly. "Surprise!" I announced, pouring us both another glass.

Back on the couch, Suzy pulled me close, her arm around my shoulders. "I’m so glad we have this time together," she whispered, her breath warm against my ear. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Suzy," I replied, leaning into her embrace. The movie continued, but I was acutely aware of Suzy’s hand on my arm, her fingers tracing gentle patterns on my skin.

Gradually, her hand moved to my breast, her touch sending shivers down my spine. I gasped, my breath hitching as she began to caress me. "Does that feel good?" she asked, her voice low and husky.

"Yes," I breathed, my body responding to her touch. I was completely under the influence of the wine and the moment, my inhibitions melting away.

Suzy’s hand trailed lower, slipping between my legs. I was already wet with anticipation, and she smiled as she felt my arousal. "You’re so ready," she murmured, her fingers finding my clit and rubbing it gently.

I moaned, my hips bucking against her hand. She slid a finger inside me, then another, curling them and stroking me until I was on the brink of orgasm. When I finally came, it was with a cry of pleasure, my body trembling with the intensity of it.

Suzy didn’t stop there. She kissed me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth as her hands roamed my body. "Do you want to continue?" she whispered, her eyes dark with desire.

"Yes," I replied, my voice shaking with need.

Suzy stood and led me to her bedroom. She opened a drawer and pulled out a large strap-on dildo. "I’ve always wanted to use this," she said, strapping it on and positioning herself behind me.

She started by sliding the dildo into my pussy, the sensation of being filled making me moan loudly. She thrust into me, her movements becoming more forceful as I cried out in pleasure. Then she pulled out and positioned the dildo at my ass.

"Wait," I said, panicking slightly. "I haven’t... I haven’t cleaned out."

"That’s what makes it exciting," Suzy replied, pushing the dildo into my ass. I felt the immediate pressure and the squish as it pushed through the contents of my bowels. The feeling was intense and filthy, my body responding with a mix of discomfort and arousal.

Suzy thrust harder, and I felt my shit being pushed out around the dildo. The smell was strong and overpowering, but I was lost in the sensation. Suddenly, Suzy pulled the dildo out, now coated in my feces, and pushed it into my mouth.

"Clean it," she commanded, her voice firm.

I had no choice but to comply, sucking the filth from the dildo, the taste bitter and disgusting. Suzy watched with a sadistic gleam in her eye, her hand reaching down to stroke my hair. "Good girl," she purred. "Now it’s my turn."

She kissed me deeply, the taste of my shit on her tongue as we made out. Then she lay back, spreading her legs. "Fuck me with it," she ordered, and I complied, pushing the dirty dildo into her pussy and then her ass, fucking her hard as she moaned in pleasure.

The night continued in a blur of perverse acts. Suzy pushed me to new extremes, our bodies covered in sweat, cum, and filth. At one point, she had me eat her shit, pushing my face into her ass as she released her bowels. The taste was overwhelming, but I couldn’t stop myself from licking her clean.

By the time we finally collapsed, exhausted and satisfied, we were both covered in the evidence of our debauchery. We fell asleep in each other's arms, the stench of our activities still lingering in the air.

The next morning, we woke up tangled together on the couch. Suzy kissed me gently, her eyes soft and loving. "Last night was incredible," she whispered. "I want to do it again."

"Me too," I replied, smiling. "Anytime you want."

As we cleaned up, our bond felt stronger than ever. We knew we had crossed a line, but neither of us had any regrets. Our forbidden desires had brought us closer, and we were eager to explore them further.

The rest of the weekend was spent in a haze of perverse pleasure, pushing our boundaries and discovering new depths of our depravity. By the time my father returned, we had shared experiences that would remain our secret, a hidden bond that would continue to grow and evolve.

اسم الموضوع : Dirty Desires: A Taboo Weekend With Stepmom (WLW) | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى