إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
I'm still a bit shook at what just happened to me but ... wow.

I'm at the golf course, on the range, banging away at practice balls in this ungodly humidity.

Out of the corner of my eye I see another person walk to the far end of the range. A few moments later this person walks back and comments on me being crazy to be out in this heat and humidity.

One thing leads to another and I wander down to where this person has set up, and we talk a bit about local golf courses. I head back to my station, and continue to chat at him in between me hitting balls.

Oh did I say he was a tall, lithe, 20 year old. He was all of that, and his legs were lean, and tan, and covered in long fine blonde hair ... and couldn't take my eyes off them.

I went back down to talk with him some more, and learn about him and his life to date. I was captivated by his story as it came from his lips. I mentioned his lips ... my god they were gorgeous and pouty and red, as if he were wearing lip gloss. I didn't know where to look. Thank God I had sun glasses on, as I was eye raping him.

He insisted that I try hitting his Driver, and Rescue. His enthusiasm was overwhelming.

I hit a few balls with each club, and he complimented all my bad shots.

I was enthralled, and knew I had to walk away, or I'd show through my shorts.

So, back to my station to continue to "try" to hit some more shots. I look up, and there he is, phone in hand wanting my contact info. I was shaking so hard. I could barely enter the information. I handed him back his phone, and said I enjoyed meeting him. He said: I'll call you to play and get some food after.

My mind was officially blown. I had to pack up my clubs and go to my car. I'm still in shock ... this young man is so handsome. I would have blown him right then and there.

If he calls me, I may cum before I can say hello ...

اسم الموضوع : Did That just Happen | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى