طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
42.2 The Family’s Temporary Slave Quarters

Lilitu quickly gathered the whole family, pushed them through the portal, and followed them. “Don’t speak or make a sound unless I ask you a direct question. All three of you stand in front of me, husband, wife, daughter.” She pointed to places on the floor for each of them to stand. “You,” Lilitu continued stepping up to the wife close enough to invade her ‘personal space’., “strip, naked, now.” Lilitu watched the trembling woman take her clothes off with her face just inches from the wife’s. “Look at me,” Lilitu commanded when the wife tried to look away after she was naked. “Don’t take your eye’s off mine.” Staring into the wife’s eyes, Lilitu cupped one of her breasts with one hand and pushed her other hand between the wife’s thighs and fingered her pussy. “Very nice, I don’t know why your husband would give you to me as a slave whore in order to fuck my pussy when he has one this nice between his wife’s legs.”

“Strip, naked,” Lilitu repeated stepping over in front of the daughter, who looked into Lilitu’s eye’s while she stripped, without being told to. The daughter continued to stare into Lilitu’s eye’s as Lilitu examined her breast and cunt. Without making any comments, Lilitu turn to the father, “Strip, you lived up to your side of the agreement now I will live up to mine. All three women watched as the father stripped, then stood naked with his hard cock sticking up at an angle. “You,” Lilitu ordered, “kneel in front of your father,” she waited until the daughter was kneeling in front of her father looking directly at his hard cock just inches from her face, “now, thank your father for turning you into a slave whore by sucking his cock.” Lilitu crouched behind the daughter looking over her shoulder, “DO IT.” Lilitu commanded forcefully when the daughter did not move immediately to take her father’s hard cock into her mouth.

“That’s a good little slave whore,” Lilitu continued as the daughter’s lips enveloped the father’s hard cock. “Deeper, take it deeper. It’s not all the way in until his pubic hair is tickling your nose.” Lilitu put a hand on the back of the daughter’s head and pushed, gently but firmly, forcing her mouth further down on her father’s hard cock. The daughter tried to pull back when her throat started to constrict with a gag, but Lilitu was too strong for her and pushed her ever forward. The gag faded and the daughter felt her father’s hard cock slip into her throat, shortly after that, the daughter felt her father’s pubic hair tickle her nose.

“As a slave whore you will be expected to always take cocks balls deep into your mouth and throat.” Lilitu lectured holding the daughter fully impaled on her father’s hard cock. “At this point you can start moving your head so his cock fucks in and out of your throat, or the man can grab your hair and actively fuck his cock in and out of your throat. If that’s the case all you can do is hang onto his thighs until he fills your mouth with cum, pulls his cock out, and tosses you aside until he’s ready to fuck you again. The daughter pulled her head back far enough to get a breath of air just as her father ejaculated and filled her mouth with cum until it came out between her lips and his cock shaft as well as from her nose.

“When your father pulls his cock out of your mouth, let his cum flow down your chin onto your breasts. Spread it over your boobs and belly. Also spread it over your face and up into your hair. You will soon get used to smelling like stale cum. In a week or so you will forget what it was like to not reek of stale jizz. Now, stand up. Go back and stand where you were before.”

“Yes, Mistress.” She replied as she climbed to her feet.

“And you,” Lilitu continued looking at the wife, “come over here and stand facing away from your husband.” Lilitu Stood facing her. “Spread your legs and bend over from your waist. Reach behind yourself with both hands and spread your but cheeks apart. You are now going to thank your husband for turning you into a slave whore by offering your ass for him to fuck for the first time.” Her husband stepped forward grabbed her hips and settled hid cock head on her anal sphincter. Lilitu leaned closer to the side of the wife’s head and spoke to her softly while her husband slowly pushed his hard cock into her virgin rectum. “How dare you refuse your ass for your husband’s rightful pleasure.”

“Oh, god, please stop it hurts.” The wife begged.

“Get used to it. As a slave whore you will never again refuse access to any part of your body by any man.” she gave the wife’s breasts a squeeze, pinched her nipples, then stepped over to the daughter. “How about you, are you am ass virgin?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Then you’re a slut.”

“No, Mistress.”

“Isn’t allowing men you aren’t your husband to fuck your ass the very definition of a slut?”

“No, Mistress.”

“No?”

“It wasn’t men, it was just one man, once.”

“You didn’t like it?”

“No, Mistress.”

“You’ll get used to it.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“From the sounds your father’s making I think he just filled your mother’s bowels with cum.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Did your male friend make noises like that when he fucked your ass?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Did you ‘squeal like a pig’?”

“No, but I did let him know I didn’t like it and I wanted him to stop.”

“Did he stop?”

“No, Mistress. He held me down and fucked my ass even harder until he came.”

“And that’s the only time you were fucked in your ass?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“That will change, you are a sex slave now, and sex slaves do not choose when, where, how, or by whom they are fucked.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Now it’s time for me to live up to my end of the bargain and let your dad fuck me. All of you come over here.” Lilitu pulled her dress off and, naked, sat down in a chair and hung her legs over the arms. “You,” she said to the daughter will lick my pussy and make sure its ready for your father’s cock.”

“Yes, Mistress.” The daughter knelt between the succubus’ thighs and, with tongue extended, leaned forward until it’s tip touched the dæmond’s protruding labia. The contact felt almost electric to her, Lilitu’s pussy seemed to suck the human woman’s tongue into it’s warm crevices. Although she had never been attracted to a woman before, the daughter felt she could happily spend the rest of her life exploring the sex demons pussy with her tongue. She could feel Lilitu’s hands stroking her hair like one might stroke the head of a favored pet, and it made her ecstatic. She could feel the pussy being moved against her face bringing just the right places into contact with her now eager tongue. She felt the succubus’ thighs tighten, then relax as her mouth was flooded with the sweetest, most fulfilling liquid she could ever imagine being made available to her. She knew, beyond any question, she would do anything required of her for an opportunity to taste this magical fluid again.

“Very nice PussyGirl, kneel right here beside me.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You will kneel on this side of me.” Lilitu addressed the wife.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You,” Lilitu finally addressed the husband, “kneel in front of me with your hard cock almost touching my cunt.”

“Yes, Mistress.” He answered as he knelt.

“PussyGirl,” the daughter almost orgasmed just hearing Lilitu’s voice saying her new slave name, “hold your father’s hard cock and rub the head up and down on my pussy to prepare it to enter.”

“Yes, Mistress.” PussyGirl answered following the succubus’ command.

“Very good, PussyGirl, now hold the head right against my pussy hole and both of you human females watch as your husband and father pushes his cock into me. Watch closely, he traded your freedoms just to be allowed to do this.” PussyGirl, just having experienced the magic of a Dæmond pussy understood completely.

اسم الموضوع : Dæmonland - The life of a sex demon Pt 42.2 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى