طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
42.1 SexKitten’s First Friday Gang fuck

“Wakey-Wakey, SexKitten, time for breakfast, Lilitu said straddling Virginia’s head and lowering her dripping pussy onto her slave’s mouth. After a couple of really nice orgasms Lilitu climbed off her slave. “Turn over onto your stomach and put your legs together. Lilitu straddled her newest slave’s thighs, spread her butt cheeks, and forced her manifested cock into her ass.

“Oh god you’re so big. Oh god it feels like you’re ripping me apart.” Once her cock was fully in SexKittens rectum, Lilitu leaned over holding her slave down while she rocked her hips, moving her cock inside SexKitten. “I will fuck you like this regularly as a reminder that I own you.”

“Yes, god yes, you own me I am SexKitten, your fuck slave. I am yours to fuck, or to have fucked by any person you want.”

“Take a deep breath, exhale slowly and relax. Do that as many times as it takes for you to relax while I rape your anus.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Most of the pain left as SexKitten followed Lilitu’s instructions, but the feeling of being owned grew with each thrust of her owner’s cock into her ass. “Thank you, Mistress, it hurt at the beginning but, once I relaxed, most of the pain went away and the profound feeling of being owned by you made me feel warm and cared for.” Lilitu decided to ask her father to help her examine SexKitten’s DNA to see what Dæmond created mutations are still carried by her.

“Are men in cars going to be honking and yelling at me this early?”

“Yes, and when they do wave at them and pull up your shirt so they can see your boobs.”

“Eww, that’s going to be so embarrassing.”

“You are my fuck slave, aren’t you.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Shouldn’t men want to fuck a fuck slave?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Then, when a man honks and yells out the window that he wants to fuck you, isn’t that a compliment?”

“Yes,” SexKitten replied hesitantly.

“Then you reward that man who wants to fuck you by waving and showing him your breasts.” Just then a man honked and yelled he wanted to fuck her. SexKitten waved then pulled up her shirt and displayed her tits for the man. He honked a couple of more times as he passed them.

“Your right, it is fun.” For the rest of the two house walk to the office SexKitten eagerly flashed her breasts to the men driving by. When they reached the building where she worked, Lilitu stopped her outside.

“Now, aren’t you more eager to have these men take turns fucking you than you were when we left your apartment.”

“God, yes,” SexKitten answered excitedly.

“How many times do you think these men can fuck you in the next eight hours?”

“Oh, god,” SexKitten said with wide eyes, “I have no idea.”

“And I bet you wont be able to tell me how many times you were fucked at the end of the day.”

“I bet I wont be able to answer that question after the first thirty minutes. Oh my god, eight hours of constant fucking.”

“Yea, you’re going to be gushing cum out of every one of your fuck holes while you walk home.” SexKitten giggled and opened the door. Mathew was waiting for them in the break room.

“You stayed with her?”

“Fine tuning, you notice her tits are bigger?”

“Yes, I do.” Mathew pulled SexKitten’s blouse off over her head then squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples, “you made her nipples larger also.”

“Yes, I think large nipples are important on a sex toy.” SexKitten giggled.

“Might as well get’er naked,” Mathew said as he removed SexKitten’s skirt leaving her thigh high ‘I’m a slut’ hose and her spiked heels. Mathew pushed SexKitten face first over one of the break room tables with her wide spread feet still on the floor, pushed his trousers all the way down to his ankles then pushed his hard cock into her rectum. More and more SexKitten would go into an almost trance like state whenever a cock enters her ass.

“There are men gathering outside the door.” Lilitu informed Mathew.

“They will just have to wait until I’m done with my first morning fuck,” Lilitu refrained from asking Mathew why he didn’t get his ‘first morning fuck’ with his wife.

“Certainly,” Lilitu replied and walked over to the door. Soon she was laughing and joking with the men. “I’m a psychic fluffer. I help men get nice hard cocks just by being near them.”

“It’s certainly working on me, I haven’t been this hard since I was a teenager.”

“You mean a couple of hundred years ago?” Another of the men asked.

“Not only that, I can make you cum without actually touching your naked cock.”

“I don’t believe that.”

“Oh, yea,” Lilitu reached over and put her hand on the cock bulge in his trousers.

“Oh, god, fuckin’ hell.” The men watched as the wet spot on the front of his trousers continued to spread.

“You know what the best part of it is? As long as I’m here you won’t loose your erection when you cum and you can fuck as much as you want.”

“Really?” Several men asked.

“Yes, really.” You should keep track and see who fucks SexKitten the most today. Think up a prize, maybe a ‘stud of the week trophy.”

“I’ve got a better idea. How about the winner gets to fuck you.”

“Well, Lilitu, I can see you have this well under control.”

“Hi, dad, here to check up on SexKitten?”

“If she’s giving out free samples I’ll get in line.”

“The end of the line is over here,” one of the men said.

“OK, I think I’ll go entertain the female employees, while I’m waiting. Wouldn’t want them to get jealous.”

“You wont have any luck with them.” One of the men warned. Incus just smiled at him and walked off.

“You don’t know my dad, he has a way with women.”

“Are you the ones who own that new mall?”

“Your turn,” Lilitu told the man beside her. As William pulled up his trousers and walked off towards his office. “Yes, my dad, my three sisters, and I own the Succubus Queendom Mall

“Is your dad going to need help finding the women?”

“He never has, he’ll just find someplace he likes, sit down and wait for the women come to him. Go find him, hang around and watch. Some of the women might decide to let you fuck them while their waiting for their turn with my dad.”

“This I have to see,” the last man in line said as he wondered off.

“Fucking any of those bitches don’t count towards winning Lilitu’s pussy,” one of the men warned him. Lilitu reached over and touched his hard cock through his trousers. “Oh, god,” he moaned as the wet spot spread through his trousers from the location of his cock head.

“Tell ya what I’m gonna do,” Lilitu said as she leaned back against the wall, opened her blouse, and pulled up the front of her skirt, “the next man in line can suck on my nipples and finger my pussy while he’s waiting.”

“Go for it,”one of the other men said, “tell us what her pussy feels like.”

“Put another one in.” Lilitu suggested when the first man in line pushed just one finger into her pussy.

“Hot damn,” the man said as his fingers slipped into Dæmond cunt for the first time, “I have got to win this fucking contest, I’ve never felt anything like this before. God, she’s massaging my fingers with her cunt muscles. I’ll do anything you say to feel my cock in your cunt.

“Take it out and let me see it.” Lilitu demanded. She squatted, placed her mouth near the head of his cock then grasped the shaft. The man moaned loudly, thrust his hips forward moving his cock towards Lilitu’s spread lips, then fountained cum straight into her mouth. Lilitu tilted her head back and made gargling noises exhaling air through the cum before she swallowed. “Are you married?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have any children?”

“I have a college age daughter.”

“If you want to put your cock in my pussy you, your wife, and your daughter have to become my slaves.” Still holding his hard cock, Lilitu placed the very tip of it’s head against her pussy lips then squeezed the shaft gently causing another fountain of cum to shoot in and all over her labia then stream down her thighs. “Make your decision, or else you will never feel the ecstasy of fucking my pussy.”

“Yes, oh god yes, we will all be your slaves.”

“Go home,” Lilitu ordered, still holding his hard cock, “make sure your wife and daughter are their. Tell them only that your family will be receiving a visit from a very special person. Tell them no more than that, then wait for me.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Then he turned and walked away with his cock still protruding from his unzipped fly. Lilitu carefully altered the memories of the men waiting for a chance to fuck SexKitten before leaving the building through the portal taking her to the Succubus Queendom Mall where, after consulting with the incubus responsible for liquidating assets that were acquired from their slaves to let him know they had a new home that would have to be inventoried so they could sort the assets into what could be distributed directly to the Dæmonds who were directly involved with the Succubus Queendom Mall and what would need to be converted to cash before distribution.

Lilitu had learned a lot from her father since her glorification, she could now construct temporary and semi permanent portals to almost anywhere without older, more experienced Dæmonds helping her. She appeared to step out of a swirling disk of light in the middle of the living room where the three new slaves were waiting. The terror in their eyes was almost comical. Lilitu let the swirling light of the portal hang in the air behind her.

اسم الموضوع : Dæmondland - The life of a sex demon Pt 42.1 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى