طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
35.1-SexDoll Barbie’s Mother

“Tell me about your mother.” SexDoll Barbie tried to resist the compulsion in her Succubus owner’s voice. She had witnessed what Lilitu had done to her soon to be husband, Robert’s mother. She had been to the three room prison that her apartment had been turned into. She knew that Robert’s mother’s body was, just like Barbie’s, forced to, not only cooperate with every male that had paid the demons to fuck them, but to act like they loved being raped. Moaning and orgasming over and over giving the appearance of enjoying men raping them while, trapped inside their own minds, they silently screamed in rage. Barbie was just as much a slave whore as her soon to be mother-in-law. The only difference, Barbie was not locked into a three room jail, that looked like a nice apartment, waiting for the next man, or men, to walk through the wall and rape her. Instead she was attached to her demon owner with an invisible leash and, generally, transported to the males who had paid to rape her. Often in the company of the FuckMachine twins, and driven by the man she was going to marry. It made no difference that she no longer wanted to be married to Robert or that she now hated him, her body still moaned and orgasmed over and over when he raped her. Her body still surged with a compulsion, that she could not resist, every time she saw his hard cock. But, her body reacted that way whenever she was in the presence of any hard cock, be it a human male, an incubus, or a succubus who had manifested a cock from her cunt.

“What’s her name?” It took a few seconds to realize Lilitu was not still talking.

“Dorothy.” SexDoll Barbie wanted to lie to Lilitu, but the compulsion forced her to answer truthfully.

“Dorothy, I’ll have to get a pair of ruby red stilettos for her to wear when customers are fucking her. Would Robert call her a MILF?”

“He has called her that. He knows it makes me angry.”

“I’ll have to make sure you are there to watch the first time Robert rapes your mother.” Lilitu savored the mental agony that her suggestion caused her slave. “I’ll program your mom to resist then let you and the FuckMachine twins hold Dorothy down while Robert rapes her with his huge hard cock.” Tears flowed copiously down Barbie’s cheeks. “I’ll make sure she gets to watch while you fluff your husband to be, getting him ready to rape her.” Barbie knew that Lilitu was torturing her for her own amusement, but Barbie could not stop the tears or hide her feelings of hatred for her owner. “It really won’t take much effort to get him ready, he loves raping women. But you already knew that didn’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.” SexDoll Barbie sobbed.

“The first time he fucked you it was really rape wasn’t it?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Every time he fucks you, even before you became my sex slave, it has always felt like rape hasn’t it?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“So, SexDoll Barbie you were already a rape slut even before you came to the mall for your spa day.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You see, SexDoll, I see inside your mind and soul. I know you have always fantasized about being raped every time you’ve masturbated.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“After Robert raped you on your first date you have often fantasized about helping him rape other women.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“From now on you will be Robert’s assistant every time he wants to rape a woman. Starting with your mother.”

“Oh, god, please, no.”

“Oh, god, yes. Now you go work in glory hole room five until I get back with my new slave whore, Dorothy.” Damn, why haven’t we already done this, Lilitu said to herself after SexDoll Barbie left, I need to call a family meeting as soon as I get back.

When SexDoll Barbie entered glory hole room five she discovered Lilitu’s father, Incus waiting for her. “Well, SexDoll, I’ve made an improvement to the glory hole rooms and I’ll be watching you in action to see if it works out.” The first hard cock appeared through the hole in the wall. SexDoll dropped to her knees and took the hard cock in her mouth. She knew, even before she touched it, that the cock belonged to an incubus. Being this close to an incubus of Incus’ age and power didn’t allow Barbie to think of anything other than how much she wanted the sex demon to fuck her while she sucked cocks. She was barely aware of Incus’ improvement, a couple of extra holes in the wall allowed the owner of the hard cock she was sucking to reach through the wall and hold the slave whore’s head while he fucked the whore’s mouth and throat.

SexDoll Barbie moaned loudly when she felt Incus pushing his large hard Dæmond cock into her eagerly waiting pussy. For the next couple hours of having Dæmond and human cocks raping her mouth, SexDoll only thought about helping Robert rape her mother. She did have a few unresolved mother/daughter issues.

اسم الموضوع : Dæmondland - The life of a sex demon pt 35.1 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى