طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
34-A New Sport TWF, Team Whore Fucking

Betty didn’t want to do anything but cry and feel depressed, but the swirling lights on the wall brightened and men came through. One, two, three, Betty counted as they entered her prison, four, five, six, they just kept coming, the first ones were already naked, stroking their hard cocks in anticipation. Seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve (her son). Then Lilitu followed by the FuckMachine twins, and FuckDoll Barbie, carrying folding chairs.

“Hey, LoosyGoosy,” the change in her nickname almost made Betty cry, until she remembered she didn’t like Lilitu anymore. Lilitu clapped her hands a couple of times, “sit down everyone. We’ve decided to make fucking whores a team sport.”

“Great idea.”one of them responded, the rest agreed as they all stroked their hard cocks in preparation. Anything that involved their dicks thrusting repeatedly into one of any female’s three major fuck holes was highly thought of.

“Each team will be made up of twelve males. All of them of substantial size and I don’t mean how tall they are. There was a general murmur of approval from the twelve men. It was obvious Betty could not care less. Each team will be divided into four squads with three men in each squad. You see how this is going to work? Three men in each squad and three holes in each whore.”

“Just a coincidence, I’m sure,” Robert chuckled.

“LoosyGoosy is our team whore, and, finally, our three fluffers,” Lilitu finished, “the FuckMachine twins, and SexDoll Barbie.” Wonderful, Barbie thought, having a whole room of people watching her using her hands and mouth just to get and keep men’s cocks hard so they will be ready when it’s time for them to fuck another whore.

As of now there are six teams competing in a double elimination tournament.”

“How is it going to be scored?” Robert asked.

“The score will be a combination of how many times our whore orgasms and the length of time our squads can keep her being continuously fucked in all three holes simultaneously. Each squad will fuck the whore for fifteen minutes, then have three minutes to substitute in the next squad. This is where the fluffers become important. They must make sure that all three members of the next squad are ready to mount, insert, and fuck the whore. The retiring squad will have an hour to be ready for their next insertion. Teams will also earn points for how quickly the handoff happens. Each male will also be scored for their orgasms. Judged as to volume, arc, and distance.

“The team whores have all been ‘normalized’ as to orgasm length, strength, volume, and frequency. All of these orgasm metrics will be influenced by the rate of thrusts, the depth of thrusts, and the force of thrusts in each of her ‘competition channels’. These metrics will determine length, strength, volume, and frequency of the team whore’s orgasms.

“What’s the matter Betty?” She had to give Lilitu credit, the tone of her voice and using her real name just in the right way caused a wave of warmth to flow through Betty. She could, almost, believe that the succubus really cared about her.

“I have noticed a change in the pattern of my orgasms, and I thought it meant I had regained a little control of my body again.”

“Oh, SillyGoose, you are never going to have control of your own body again. That’s good enough for our first, meeting. After you all fuck our team whore, you can all go about your assigned duties. We will be calling back each three member team for further practice sessions with our team whore.” Robert hung around hoping to get a chance to rape his mom, at least once, before he left her apartment. He had decided that it made sense and increased the excitement to be honest with himself and the whores about what he was doing. It gave him a little extra thrill to say, ‘On your hands and knees SexDoll, I’m going to rape your ass’. And have her orgasm over and over while he raped her.

“Well, LoosyGoosy, you’re son is going to wait around to rape you after he watches all of his team mates gang fuck you. Robert, take your time, rape your mother a couple of times. Your wife to be, SexDoll, will stay to watch and help you rape your mother in whatever way you want.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Robert replied, he sat in one of the few chairs his mother had in her living room. “Come here, SexDoll. Sit in my lap so I can finger your holes and play with your tits while we watch my mom being raped by eleven men.” Barbie did as she was told, but couldn’t believe how excited her fiancé was to watch his mother being raped.

“Mom, stay in your ‘fuck chair’, and hang your legs over the arms. I know it’s your favorite position to be raped in.” Robert ordered his mom after the last of his team mates exited through the portal. “SexDoll, I want you to hold my hard cock and direct it into my mother’s cunt. Get down close and watch my cock going into my mom’s cunt.” Robert had recently realized that treating the whores he knew the best, his mom, SexDoll, and the FuckMachine twins in ways that he knew they hated, then watching them orgasm repeatedly when he treated them that way, gave him the most pleasure.

اسم الموضوع : Dæmondland - The life of a sex demon Pt 34 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى