طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
31-Have Pussy, Will Travel

“What’s this?” SexDoll Barbie asked as Lilitu opened the side door of the van.

“This, SexDoll, is your new mobile fuck booth,” Lilitu picked up a remote and pushed a button. A giant TV screen, occupying the entire inside wall of the van opposite the door lit up. Half the screen displayed a video of SexDoll being publicly raped by her fiancé, on the other half FuckMachine was being publicly raped by Lilitu with the demon cock protruding from her cunt.

Barbie hated being called ‘SexDoll’. She hated being forced to be a whore by Lilitu and Incus, Lilitu’s father. She hated everything that she had been forced to do since she accepted her fiancé‘s offer to treat her to a ‘spa day’ at the new Succubus Queendom Mall. She hated, most of all, that she could not refuse to do anything she was told to do by these demons. Somehow they even forced her to have orgasms and act like she loves it when a man, or men, rape her. She felt some sympathy for Lilitu’s constant companion, a young petite Asian woman Lilitu called FuckMachine. Barbie wished she could be as vocal as FuckMachine in expressing her hatred of the way she was being treated.

“Now, both of you get naked.” Lilitu ordered as soon as she had ushered both of her slaves into the mobile fuck den and closed the windowless door. As she removed the only garment she was allowed to wear, SexDoll wondered if she was going to be forced to lick Lilitu’s or FuckMachine’s pussy or if she was going to be raped by the demon cock Lilitu, somehow, made grow from her pussy. “Get in the sixty nine position and lick each other’s cunt while we wait for Robert.”

Of all the things Barbie hated, being raped, in public, by her fiancé was the worst. As much as she used to love having sex with Robert, it was now rape and he knew it was rape and enjoyed it as much as she, despite the forced orgasms, hated it. It was rape because Robert fucked her whenever and wherever he was ordered to with no concern wether she wanted to be fucked. It never occurred to SexDoll Barbie that her fiancé was under the same kind of compulsion that she was. She was absolutely convinced that every male would eagerly rape any woman if they thought they would not be punished for the act. It was impossible for her to conceive the idea that the men who were raping her had been changed, by the same force that compelled her to have orgasms every time she was raped, to believe that every female human was a tramp, or a whore, depending on payment, who loved being fucked, anywhere and anytime, by any male with a hard cock.

If asked, and willing to answer honestly, Lilitu would say that the average male was much easier to convert to an enthusiastic rapist than to turn the average female into a rape slut who became dripping wet just thinking about being raped and came repeatedly throughout the entire experience. Even if it was a gang rape that lasted several hours. Almost below Robert’s conscious thoughts was the knowledge that repeatedly raping his mom, whenever she wasn’t ’entertaining’ paying customers, was wrong and his mother, on an equally deep level hated being raped by her son even more than she hated being raped by all the customers. Robert realized that these built in moral conflicts created the very thing that the Dæmond’s fed on. None of this knowledge stoped the compulsion to repeatedly rape his mother, his fiancé, or any other of the women under Dæmond control whenever he had the opportunity. Nor did this knowledge stop Robert from enjoying it.

“I’m here,” Robert announced as he opened the door and climbed into the van, his trousers already tented by his hard cock.

“Waited till the last second to abandon your mother’s cunt?” Lilitu asked as he pulled his clothes off without being told to.

“Yea, had to get one more orgasm in.” The Succubus grasped his hard cock and smeared the copious precum, that every male human produced when in the presence of a Succubus, over his genitals, “Six men came through the portal just as I was ready to leave. They said they had paid for a ‘Team Fuck’.”

“SexDoll is on top,” she told him, wiping her hand off on his thigh, give your fiancé a nice really hard assfuck.

“Yes mam,” Robert answered positioning himself to force his hard cock into his fiancé’s rectum, “I’ve always wanted to fuck SexDoll’s ass but she always refused.”

“She will never refuse you again,” Lilitu assured him as she watched his hard cock disappear into his fiancé’s ass.” Barbie’s body may have been orgasming but her mind was in turmoil. It pained her soul every time Robert called her SexDoll instead of Barbie. Had he always thought of me as nothing more than a cunt where he could dump his cum? Had she misjudged him that much?

“I love this tramp stamp you’ve put on SexDoll ‘Don’t Ask Me, Just Rape Me’.” Barbie wanted to cry, but all she could do was smile, moan like she loved being raped, and orgasm over and over.

“Wait until you see what’s been tattooed on their chests above their tits and on their lower belly just above their cunts.”

“What’s tattooed there?”

“Tell him SexDoll.”

“On my chest, just above my breasts is, ‘Mobile Whore, Have Pussy Will Travel’. And right above my pussy it says, ‘My Cunt Is Always Wet And Ready To Fuck’, under that is ‘Free Feel To Verify’.”

“Did you enjoy your visit to S.Q.W. with the Chief?” Lilitu knew this subject would cause negative emotions in both of the whores in the van.

“God, yes. They had an Asian virgin for me. She looked like she could be the twin sister of FuckMachine.” Barbie wondered how the man she had loved could be so excited about being allowed to rape a young virgin.

“I’ll have to team her up with FuckMachine. There will be many customers who will pay to gang bang Asian twins.”

“I would love to have one tongue my ass and balls while I fuck the other one. FuckMachine is one of the best fucks of any of the whores you have.”

“Even better than SexDoll?”

“No, SexDoll is the best fuck of all your whores.”

“I love that a husband to be shows such loyalty to his whore fiancé.”

“I’m just happy that I can fuck her whenever I want in anyway I want. I can even let my friends fuck her. She loves being raped so much, a good gang rape ought to really get her off.” How could he believe that I really enjoy being raped over and over every day? Barbie, the one trapped in the mind prison, wept, then screamed in impotent rage. Lilitu smiled and gently fingered her cunt and clitoris.

“Speaking of gang bangs, I’ve made arrangements for you and SexDoll to get married.”

“Great,” Robert replied. “Did you hear that honey? We are going to have a wedding. I love fucking your ass hole babe, I’m glad you’re not objecting to it anymore.” Lilitu leaned back in her chair and enjoyed the negative emotions being radiated for her consumption by her whores.

“Ok, I hate to break up this little three person orgy, but it’s time to move on to the main event,” Lilitu announced a few minutes later. That statement triggered Robert to push his hard cock as deep as he could force in into SexDoll’s rectum and pump copious amounts of cum into her bowels. Then, after giving her still upthrust fanny a swat, Robert dressed and sat behind the steering wheel.

“Next stop, PD parking lot.” Robert said as he drove the Mobile Whorehouse out onto the street.

“You two,” Lilitu said, turning to look at both of the still naked whores in the back, finger yourselves to make sure you are ready for the PD gang fuck,

I really want you to pick three or four of the best looking female police officers.” Lilitu told Robert.

“That wont be a problem.” He’d just pick the ones he would enjoy raping the most. In the back, while fingering her cunt, Barbie was trying to remember if Robert had raped any of her holes other than her ass since she had been turned into a whore slave of the demons. He had, she decided become fixated with anal sex. To be more precise, the only thing she knew for sure was that he had become obsessed with fucking her ass. Thinking back, Barbie could not remember, for sure, how long she had been a slave of the demons. She also could not remember how many different men had raped her since she became the possession of Lilitu and Incus. Now it was obvious they were going to be gang raped by the entire police force.

The drive to the Police Department’s main offices did not take long. Robert had no doubts that he would thoroughly enjoy watching the officers, two at a time, fucking both his fiancé, SexDoll and Lilitu’s pet, FuckMachine. Just as much as he was going to enjoy fucking both of the whores whenever there was a break in the flow of officers. Robert was perfectly aware that Barbie hated being called SexDoll as well as her now considering him a rapist and him fucking her as rape but, for some reason he had come to enjoy knowing both of those things and calling her SexDoll and fucking her, pretty much whenever he wanted. He also enjoyed knowing how much she hated being present when he fucked other whores but doing it whenever he could. The only thing that could be better would be for SexDoll to be his slave and watching her being gang fucked by his friends. He decided that having his fiancé be the slave of the same succubus that was his Mistress was the best he could hope for.

“Come on in guys,”Robert said as the first four officers entered the van. This was just a break for the officers so they didn’t have time of such niceties as getting naked before fucking, or cuddling afterwards. The men pushed their trousers and shorts down and two of them laid on the carpeted floor with their hard cocks standing at attention. The two whores lowered their cunts down on the officers. The

/‘ other officers crouched and pushed their hard cocks into the asses of the whores.

The whores, having been programmed to do so, immediately moved their hips to fuck their two orifices on the hard cocks while they moaned and orgasmed continuously. Robert looked on as the officers he worked with or at least half of them, fucked his fiancé. Since this was actually a promotional endeavor by the Succubus Queendom Mall, each of the officers would receive a membership card to the unofficial officer’s ‘Fuck all You Want’ club. Giving them half off fucks of any whore at the mall or any associated facility. The information that Robert’s mom was one of the whores at the new MILF Whorehouse spread rapidly through the officers and, thanks to a bit of jealousy about the ‘cushy’ job he’d been given, insured she would be very busy.

اسم الموضوع : Dæmondland - The life of a sex demon Pt 31 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى