طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
جوا 28, 2024
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
29-Mother and Daughter

Lilitu left negotiations with the owner of the Apartments to Incus, her father, and Lucrezia, probably the scariest of her sisters, and spent her time ‘recruiting’ the tenants to be whores in their MILF Whorehouse. The ones that, for whatever reason, were not suitable to be converted into sex slave whores would be encouraged to move out. After a long discussion with her first whore, LittleGoose, and probing her mind while she was being thoroughly fucked by her first three customers and her son, Lilitu was knocking on the door of the apartment right above the one LittleGoose lived in. She knew a woman and her mid twenties daughter lived here and that they were at least a couple of sluts if not already whores. Based on the images Lilitu had taken from LittleGoose’s mind it was the mother who answered the door. She was not quite as slutty looking as the mental image Lilitu plucked from LittleGoose’s mind.

“Yes?” The woman asked when Lilitu did not start talking immediately.

“Remain quite,” Lilitu said pushing her aside and stepping into the apartment. “Close the door and follow me.”

“Who are you?” The daughter asked as Lilitu entered the front room with the mother following her. “Mom who is this?”

“Be quiet and stand here beside your mother. Neither one of you will speak or move unless I tell you to.” Lilitu ordered. Stepping closer, Lilitu slipped one hand under each of the shirts the two women were wearing. She enjoyed the look of confusion, indignation, and fear on both of their faces as she squeezed their braless breasts and pinched their nipples. “Both of you spread your feet apart.” Lilitu ran her hands down their trembling bellies to their crotches inside their shorts. “The pubic hair has to go,” she announced pushing fingers into their pussies, “our customers like whores to be clean shaven.” Their fear growing as they struggled to talk. Lilitu looked directly at the daughter, “answer truthfully, are you whores or just sluts?”

“We are not whores.” The daughter answered indignantly.

“Well,” Lilitu said pushing more fingers into their wet cunts, “you are now.” It was obvious they both struggled to speak. Lilitu pulled her fingers from their pussies and wiped them on their shirts. “Take your clothes off,” she ordered. They obeyed with trembling hands. “I approve of both of you being braless, but you can not wear shorts or panties. Your breasts, mouths, cunts, and asses have to be available to customers at all times. Mother take your daughter in your arms and kiss her like she’s your lover.” After watching for a few minutes Lilitu spoke again. “You can practice when there are no customers. I expect you to put on convincing sex shows for the customers. They need to believe that you are lesbian lovers as well as whores.” Both of the women were shaking their heads. Lilitu stepped up to the daughter and looked into her eyes.

“You have been your mother’s lesbian lover for all of your adult life.” She stepped over and looked into the mother’s eyes.

“You seduced your daughter on her twentieth birthday. She has been your lesbian lover ever since.” A man walked into the room. Both women tried to cover their naked bodies.

“NO,” Lilitu said sternly, “legs spread and your hands behind your back. You are on display for anyone who walks into this apartment. They will touch any and every part of your naked body as they please.”

“Just wanted to let you know the portal is up and working.” The man stepped over to the two women and touched their breasts, inserted fingers into their pussies and asses. The mother and daughter were almost panting with excitement. They had no idea that the man was an incubus or even what an incubus was, they just wanted to be fucked by him.

“Have the other men come through the portal and begin the changes. The whores well remain on display for their pleasure while they work.”

“Right,” the man answered, ”I’ll be back later to sample these tasty morsels.”

“Both of you will remain where you are, your legs spread and your hands clasped behind your backs. Just pretend your wrists are tied. While the workmen are here to make some basic changes to your apartment, they are allowed to touch you any way they wish when their work brings them close enough. When they are done with the work each of them will be allowed to fuck you.” Lilitu settled into a chair to observe how her new whores adapted to their new roles.

“The work is done, for now,” Lilitu announced to her two new whores, “to show my appreciation for the work they’ve done, I will let them fuck my two newest whores for the next couple of hours.” The two women looked around in confusion. “In case I haven’t already made it clear, that means you. You two are now my sex slaves and I will be using you as whores. You are trapped in this apartment, you cannot get out unless I allow you to. Many times each day men will come through the portal we’ve just installed to fuck you in any way they please. As much as you hate being raped by strangers, you will cooperate with these men and give every appearance that you love being fucked by them. Do you understand”

“No,” the daughter replied.

“You will,” Lilitu said as one of the men who had been working in their apartment pulled the daughter down to the floor. Lilitu smiled, and her hand moved to her own crotch to finger herself as she watched the two women’s bodies move to cooperate with the men raping them. They could not believe the orgasms and moaning their bodies did while their minds screamed silently. The walls of the room began to light up as more Dæmonds watched and fed on the mental turmoil of the two women.

Lilitu loved watching human females being raped by human males. Especially the ones on which she had preformed what she now thought of as her mental art. Human females programmed to act like fuck hungry whores. Moaning, moving their bodies to hump themselves on the human male’s sex organs, while having orgasms over and over. With the ‘real’ woman trapped inside her mind. Unable to do anything other than silently scream her rage.

اسم الموضوع : Dæmondland - The life of a sex demon part 29 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى