طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
35.2 - Succubus Queendom Mall’s First Rape Whore

Dorothy’s entire universe dramatically changed when this strange young woman appeared, apparently from nowhere, standing in front of her as she walked to her kitchen in search of a snack. Dorothy was given commands not to speak or make any noise, then the woman put her arm around Dorothy’s waist and pushed/pulled her towards the wall. Dorothy cringed and tried to hold back when she thought this woman from no where was going to smash her into the wall but the woman was too strong and was not even slowed down. Instead of hitting the wall, the wall swirled around her. Then she was standing next to a wall. On command from the woman Dorothy removed all her clothing and stood, naked, in a commercial business of some kind. Young men wearing nothing but speedos that displayed their hard cocks walked by busy doing, something. The woman opened a door and pulled her into an office of some kind with a man and three other women sitting at a table.

“This,” Lilitu, explained to her family, “Is Dorothy, SexDoll Barbie’s mother.” Dorothy’s naked body was trembling with embarrassment, humiliation, and terror. A combination the Dæmonds in the room loved.

“She is a tasty morsel.” The only man in the room said, receiving nods of agreement from the females. Including the one who had just kidnapped Dorothy from her home. Dorothy tried unsuccessfully to pull away from the woman’s hands that were touching her possessively. In spite of the humiliation and terror, Dorothy could not take her eyes off the only male in the room. Her nipples were obscenely erect, and her pussy was producing so much vaginal fluid that it was spreading down her inner thighs. She wanted that man’s hard cock in her cunt fucking her more than she had ever wanted anything in her life.

“I want to try something a little different with this one,” Lilitu continued as she not so gently pinched the new slave’s nipples. Being a Dæmond, Lilitu could pinch the nipples right to the point of maximum pain/pleasure that encouraged Dorothy’s pussy to pump out even more lubricant. “I got the idea while I was examining SexDoll Barbie’s mind pushing her further in the rape slut direction.” They call my daughter SexDoll? “I want to program this one to have a trigger word that will compel her to put up a losing battle to resist the man, or men, who have paid to rape her.”

Dorothy suddenly realized that all talking in the room had stopped. They were all intently staring at her while she relived a memory of being raped by a couple of men. A memory she had trained herself to ignore. A memory she had learned to distract herself from before the immensely humiliating moment when she had an orgasm while they were raping her. That rape, and her reaction to it was the reason she had avoided masturbation for the rest of her life. The reason she had avoided sex of any kind. She could not have an orgasm without reliving the moment of her rape when she orgasmed. With one of Lilitu’s hands on her clitoris and the other hand gently probing her anus, Dorothy had the most powerful ‘rape memory’ orgasm she had ever experienced. Lilitu had to catch Dorothy when she almost collapsed, sobbing, after her orgasm. Incus stood up and helped his youngest daughter keep their new slave standing.

“We will have to insure that every time she is being raped she will have no memory of the rape she was just remembering, or any of the other rapes she experiences as our slave, until the end, at that point we will flood her mind with that memory and trigger this kind of orgasm.

“While we are programming her, I will use Robert, with the assistance of SexDoll and the FuckMachine twins, to do the raping.

“Yes,” Elizabeth, added, “he is an eager, enthusiastic little rapist.” For Dæmonds humans raping humans was, basically, dinner theater.

Dorothy’s body jerked, and she became aware she was seated in the room where she had suddenly, and unexplainable relived the time she orgasmed while being brutally raped by two men. She remembered the orgasm, and starting to fall, then nothing until she realized she was sitting in this chair.

“Feeling better now?” It was the woman who had brought Dorothy here from her house.

“Yes, Mistress.” Dorthy wondered why she had answered that way. “You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.”

“Thank you, Dorothy. I’ve got these bright red stiletto high heels for you to wear.”

“Yes, Mistress. I’ve never worn heels that high, I’m not sure I can walk in them.”

“Put on these thigh high hose first. You will get used to them. They will be your trademark so to speak. Your slave name is RubyRedShoes.”

“Yes, Mistress. I always thought they made women look like sluts or whores. Are you going to take me home now?”

“You are home Dorthy, and I want you to look like a whore because you are a whore now.”

“I’m not a whore, I’m a librarian.” Dorthy replied indigently.

“We’re taking care of that for you. Let me help you put on those stockings. I bet your going to look real sexy wearing just those thigh high hose and your new heels.” Dorthy looked around the room, feeling lightheaded and confused. She was sure she was a librarian and couldn’t think of anything that needed to be ‘taken care of’ with her job. Without any thought on her part Dorthy reached out and touched the strange woman’s breast. She couldn’t understand what she was doing. She had never, in her entire life been sexually attracted to another female. In response the woman, as she smoothed the stocking up her leg, which felt really good, continued up her inner thigh until she touched Dorthy’s pussy.

“Oh, god, oh, god. I never imagined having another woman touch me would feel this good.”

“I’m not a human woman, I’m a succubus. I’m a sex demon and you are now one of my many slave whores.”

“Slave whores?”

“Yes, slaves who are whored out to make money for us. Now stand up I want to see what my new slave whore looks like in her whore shoes and her ‘I’m a slut’ thigh high stockings.” Lilitu put a hand on the woman’s lower back and pulled her closer. She took one of Dorthy’s nipples into her mouth and pushed a couple of fingers into her cunt. Her new slave, not being used to the spike heels, almost fell over when she orgasmed. “Was your rape orgasm better than this one?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“But you didn’t cum just once when they raped you. You came the whole time you were being raped, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“And it was more than just two men wasn’t it.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You were a cheer leader and you were the only female in the bus for that four hour drive home after they lost the game. You got raped by every member of the school football team. Including the coach. Who was your dad.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“And you loved every second of it.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“That was when you got pregnant with Barbie isn’t it.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“And your father continued fucking you while you were working on your Masters in Library Sciences.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“That is why you are going to be my rape whore. Men will pay us money to be allowed to rape you. You will try to fight them off but, they will always overpower you and, what’s that phrase, ‘have their way with you’.” Hearing those words sent an exciting thrill, like an electric shock up Dorthy’s spine. “And thousands of other men,” Lilitu took Dorthy’s hand and walked her towards the door, “will pay to watch the stream of each of your rapes.”

Lilitu put her arm around her naked slave’s waist and walked her through the busy Succubus Queendom Mall. One of the human male members stopped them. “Is this a new whore?”

“Yes she is, her name is RubyRedShoes. I’m taking her to the tattoo artist first, then we will be making use of the public sex chair in the salon. You’re welcome to watch her being tattooed.”

“I don’t want to be tattooed.” Dorthy said, speaking so softly Lilitu heard the thought more than the spoken words.”

“Ruby, you are my slave now, you have no say in anything any more. I will choose how you, a slave is decorated, who fucks you, when, where and how they fuck you, when you get meals, even when you will be allowed to go to the bathroom.”

“What do you want on this one?” The Succubus tattoo artist asked.

“Just basic identification until I decide what else I want. ‘RubyRedShoes-Rape Whore’, then under that ‘Property of Lilitu’.”

“OK.” With Dæmond tattooing in only took about three minutes, with no pain.

“Why don’t you close your shop and come watch her daughter help her soon to be son-in-law rape her.”

“Sounds like fun.” The succubus tattoo artist said, putting an ‘Out To Lunch’ sign on her work table. Lilitu and the Tattoo artist each put an arm around Ruby from opposite sides, then they each cupped the slave’s breast that was closest to them and pinched her nipples as they walked her to the public sex chair.

“SexDoll, secure your mother in the chair.” Lilitu ordered the waiting slave.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“FuckMachines, assist SexDoll.”

“Yes, Mistress.” The two petit Asian women answered in unison.

“I’m sorry, momma.” SexDoll Barbie said softly as they attached her slave bands to places on the chair designed to hold a human female in just the right position for a man to stand between her wide spread legs and rape her pussy and/or her ass. The usual crowd of customers and whores gathered to play with each other just outside the white circle that designated the areas around the hair that the cameras would be including in the stream. There was a small production office just off the business office that was always available for real time editing and changing which camera was live.

“SexDoll, get on your knees and prepare your mother’s cunt to be raped by your fiancé.”

“Yes, Mistress.” The production crew quickly zoomed on Barbie’s face so the customers watching at home, or in their offices, could see the tears streaming down SexDoll’s cheeks as she extended her tongue and licked her mother’s pussy.

“Get it nice and wet for me.” Robert, standing behind SexDoll, told her as he leaned over to watch while he mauled Barbie’s breasts, like they were two lumps of bread dough. “You know, she’s a rape whore just like you. That’s enough, now stand beside me and be my rape assistant. Hold my cock and rub the head up and down over your mom’s pussy, just like I do when I’m getting ready to fuck you. Now hold it while I push it into the MILF’s cunt.” Beside being streamed to remote customers, all sex that happened in this chair, or on either one of the two designated public sex tables in the coffee shop, were shown on the large screen televisions throughout the mall.

اسم الموضوع : Dæmondland - Life of a sex demon pt 35.2 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى