إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
I want to write a story about a naive virgin girl who is trying to learn about sex online. At some point, she’ll search “what is sex?” and find some old pervs explaining it online in response to a forum question. She will also search “how to give a blowjob” and “should I let a man cum inside me?” and I want to have some dirty answers to put in as replies. My ultimate ending for the story is that she’ll lose her virginity in a surprise gangbang, when she was expecting one-on-one and loving attention she’ll get used like a doll (nicely, not brutal). I think it would be pervier if you all answered and it wasn’t just my own imagination! For example, here’s some answers I think would be hot:

What is sex?
>It’s how a guy shows he loves a girl, she gets his penis hard and then he puts it inside her vagina and humps her til he cums inside. Always let a guy cum in you, it feels so good for him and you’ll learn to love it too. It’s so hot when it drips out, you can even taste it then. Just make sure you take Plan B so you don’t get pregnant.
>Sex is when a guy fucks a girl. Are you a virgin? The first guy to fuck you will be so lucky, I bet your pussy is so tight. His penis will be hard and it might hurt a little or you might bleed, but just keep letting him fuck you and you’ll loosen up. You’ll love it, make sure you let him cum wherever he wants.

How to give a blowjob
>You haven’t given one? Well when a guy thinks you’re hot his penis gets hard and then he wants you to put it in your mouth. You’ll love the taste, trust me. So lick the tip of his cock, run your tongue all over it, lick it, and then suck it like it’s a lollipop. You should put your whole mouth around it and move your head up and down. It might choke you a little but he will love that and probably think it’s really hot. When he wants to cum, he will be feeling really good and want to speed up so he can shoot a hot load in your mouth. Make sure you swallow it all, good luck! Come back and tell us all about your first time sucking cock!

Should I let a guy cum inside me?
>Yes, always. It’s your body’s natural instinct to want a guy to put a load in you so you can have his babies. If you aren’t ready for kids, just take birth control or Plan B.
>Yes!! It feels soooo good for the guy, makes me horny just thinking about blowing a load in you. You’ll learn to love it, too.
>I love letting men cum inside. It’s a little gross the first time but you get used to it. You will soon be eating the cum out of your own pussy, it drives men crazy! They will all want to fuck you!

Basically I want her to get groomed into a cum dumpster. Lots of answers telling her she’ll learn to love it and how to please men. Lots of horny answers! Please nothing brutal or violent as that really turns me off.

عودة
أعلى