إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
I am cleaning the pool like I always do every morning and I'm naked as I'm doing it because the neighbors didn't care and were just like us.

All of a sudden I hear this voice, excuse me sir I would like to talk to you please, so I put everything down and go to the door of the fence, when I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes, this very young lady was standing there and she started asking me a question.

I couldn't help buy notice that you are completely naked, do you really think that's wise like girls like me walking around, well miss normally our neighbors are cool with it, where do you come from, my parents just moved in house down the block.

Well that explains everything, once your parents become friends like we all are in this neighborhood, everything will be just fine.
Does it bother you to see me naked standing here in front of you, no not really I see my mom and dad naked all the time, well what's the problem them, you happen to be much bigger then my dad and I am feeling something like I've never felt before.

The urge to touch it, hold it, yes that urge, well then come inside and I will let you touch it all you want, I take her by the hand and lead her to the pool, I asked her if she would like to get comfortable and get naked too, oh I couldn't do that, why are you uncomfortable with your body, from what I see you have one hell of a sexy body.

It's not that, but I'm actually still a virgin and not sure how you will act seeing me naked, oh sweetie I've seen alot of women naked, yes but were they virgins too, well no you have me there.

I tell you what I'll go back to cleaning the pool you sit there and we'll just talk ok, ok and I go back to cleaning the pool and it wasn't but a few minutes and I hear, you can turn around,
I turn around and she's completely naked, what changed your mind, seeing your cock swinging around I got totally aroused by it and I just had to get naked with you.

Now that you're naked, what's next, what would you like to do, come here and I'll show you, she didn't hesitate and put my cock right in her mouth and sucked it rock hard.

Looks like your enjoying yourself, what else can I do for you, well lay me down, spread my legs and give me a good fuckin, but your a virgin, so I don't think I could find a better bigger cock to fuck then yours.

Besides now that you have me so incredibly horny you have to satisfy me by fuckin me and taking my virginity.

I look her in the eye and said once I do this there's no going back, I know now shut up and fuck me, I place the head on her lips and she says I'm waiting and with that I ram it in till I'm all the way in.

Ok now that I'm in are you ready, fuck me already, then with a steady fast pace I give her the fuckin she was looking for, are you enjoying it, you can't tell how many orgasms I've already had, oh can I ever.

Now normally I have good stamina but feeling her pussy tighten up with every orgasm I was getting close to Cumming myself.

Then I just decided to go faster because I really wanted to shoot a huge load, I then started to pull out when she asked why I was pulling out and I told her that's when she grabbed my ass cheeks and didn't allow me to pull out.
You have to let me pull out, I have to cum, well just cum them and we'll go from there, I give her a deep passionate kiss and say here you are sweetie, what you want is what you get.
I had built up one massive load and it took a few minutes to actually shoot it all, now I'm going to call you daddy, and I will always be yours as long as you want.

اسم الموضوع : CLEANING OF THE POOL | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى