طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Chapter 73: We Gather A Threesome

As the sun peaked over the horizon, I found myself wrapped around Nancy. One hand was cupping her breast. I instinctively started fondling her nipple and she nuzzled her back against my chest. My leg was over her and my morning wood was growing between her ass cheeks. Nancy rolled a bit, pulling her leg up some, making her fuckbox more available.

I took advantage by rubbing his bulbous head along her slit, finding some juice. Once he was inside, we enjoyed a leisurely morning fuck. During my methodical stroking she had her fingers working on her clit. It was a pleasant way to wake up, greeting the day with a smile of satisfaction.

Over coffee I asked when Don expected her home. “That’s really up to me. I can stay all day if ….” She trailed off, peering at me over the edge of her coffee mug, her eyes finishing the sentence.

“Well, alrighty then. Now that’s settled, how ‘bout we start with a ‘wake and bake’?” I sat and rolled a half-dozen joints as she worked her phone. Probably texting Don. “You send a vibe that you’re pretty Avant Garde, laid back and not much rattles you. Do you have any raunchy, kinky stuff you like that I should know about, Nancy?”

She chuckled and put down her phone. “Nothing extreme, Sailor, unless you think being bi-sexual is ‘raunchy.’ I love guy’s and their cocks but I’m kind of partial to women. They know what it actually feels like and they’re so much easier to do.”

I lit a joint and passed it to her as I got up to make some mimosas. We passed the joint between us as I hatched a plan. “If you’re OK with a woman, are you comfortable with a threesome? Maybe we could get Christie, from Knot Working, to liven things up.”

“Honestly, I almost brought that up last night. But I was stingy. I had a cock and I wanted it all to myself. Can you get her to join us now?”

I explained the situation on Knot Working to Nancy, sparing no detail. When I described Christie’s flawless body and tasty cunt, Nancy started squirming in her seat. Just talk of this nubile flower, ripe for plucking, was arousing Nancy. Her areolas crinkled up and her nipples got hard.

Christie had given me her digits so, while we drank our mimosas, I texted her. “Escape. Kayak over. Freedom and pleasure await.” A moment later she responded with a ‘thumbs up’ emoji. Nancy heard the tone when Christie’s response arrived. “Well, what’d she say? Is she coming over?”

“You’ll have to suck my dick to find out.” She looked startled to have to earn an answer. But then the advantages became obvious. Her lips felt delightful sliding on and off my cock. I watched as she made it disappear in her mouth. When it reappeared, she licked and rubbed her lips along his entire length.

Before Nancy took me to the point of no return, we heard a kayak bump into my boat. Moments later, Christie appeared in the companionway.

“Am I interrupting anything?” as she peered below. She saw Nancy, in the buff, sitting on the edge of the bed and me, also in the buff, on the settee opposite Nancy. I jumped up to help her down the steps, my hard dick swinging around wildly. Christie grinned ear to ear and grabbed it to stabilize it.

I wasn’t sure of the protocol so I just said “Uh … Christie, Nancy. Nancy, Christie. You two get acquainted while I freshen our drinks.” As I was assembling more mimosas, I heard Nancy. “Oh, Christie. You’re gorgeous! Can I help you get undressed?” Christie draped her arms on Nancy’s shoulders and gave her a big, sloppy kiss. “Sure. Thanks.”

We endured an awkward interlude as we passed the joint among us and emptied our glasses. Christie was excited, chattering on about drivel, all the while absent-mindedly running her hand between her legs and smelling it. Nancy was watching intently, tweaking her own nipples and sending me conflicting eye signals. Surprise, intrigue, lust? What was she telling me?

When Christie offered the joint to Nancy, she refused offering “I’m done with that for now but I’m hungry for your tender pussy. Put that roach down and come let me taste you."

I calmly sat and watched this unlikely duo please each other. They tried several positions, some lasting longer than others, until their lust and libido was sated. The girls ignored me until each had tasted the other’s pussy and extracted several orgasms; I lost count. I had busied myself by keeping my cock at the ready with gentle strokes, biding my time as I watched the show.

Lying on their backs next to each other, they each had a hand gently caressing the others’ body. Christie got charged up again, getting her hand between Nancy’s legs and touched her clit. Nancy whimpered, “Not yet, honey. She’s still a bit sensitive. And we’ve been ignoring Sailor. How rude of us! I’m seeing a cock in my future that needs servicing.”

Christie agreed. “Yeah, Sailor. Sorry to be so rude. We just got a bit carried away. Why don’t you come over here and let me sit on your dick for a while? I’ll be on top doing all the work. You can just relax as my pussy takes you to another world.”

They made a spot for me between them and I crawled into place. Christie mounted me. As she spread her legs to straddle me, her slit was dripping down on my abdomen, leftovers from her tryst with Nancy. And the smell that emanated from her crotch filled the room. I was heady, full of erotic sights and smells. I was ready to get fucked.

Christie slowly fucked me, sitting on top. She wasn’t power fucking me, wasn’t slamming her cunt against my groin. She sedately used her pussy to massage my dick, gliding up and down on it with precision. I simply lay there and allowed her to pleasure both of us. Nancy was watching, getting her second wind. She leaned over and started making out with me. Her kisses were matching Christie’s effort: slow, deliberate, and sexy as hell.

I managed to get my hand on Nancy’s breast while we were making out. When I started pinching her nipple, she tossed her head back, moaned and abruptly started kissing Christie. I had the advantage of lying there getting fucked by a tight, sweet cunt while watching these nymphs make out with each other, groping and fondling as they did.

The visuals and the feelings of Christie’s wet twat pumping up and down on my dick finally had their way. With little fanfare and no warning, my orgasm erupted out of nowhere. Unexpectedly, the orgasmic rush was instantly upon me. No holding back. Each cum spasm was extended, seeming to last forever. Big ones, dumping lots of my cream into Christie’s luscious cum bucket.

When Christie finally climbed off me, her cunt drained itself onto me. Nancy was on it like a flash, licking and slurping it up, then washing my dick off with her tongue and lips.

اسم الموضوع : Ch. 73: We Gather A Threesome | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى