إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Our third time together with my boss started on my wife's birthday with Moe texting my wife to wish her a happy Bday and mentioning that he might be coming into town that evening. I was working night shifts and when I woke up that afternoon Sue showed me his text and I told her to tell him that if he was coming over for sure , I would take the night off and we could have some fun.
She texted him back telling him what I said and he replied that he would see us at 7 and she was in for double trouble.. MMMM she replied.
When Moe arrived we decided to start the evening by having a few drinks by a fire in the back yard. After a couple drinks and conversation about a boat that I had for sale Moe offered me 200 bucks less than I had offered it to him for. I told him that I was letting him fuck my wife as part of the deal and he shouldn't be trying to fuck me on the boat. He laughed and said that it sounded like a great deal.

After the fire died down we headed inside and no sooner had the door closed when Moe had his hands under Sue's shirt caressing her beautiful nipples, she leaned back into him with a little moan as I stepped in front of her and rubbed her pussy through her shorts.

Clothes flew in every direction and Moe settled down on the couch while Sue knelt in front of him and took his cock deeply in her mouth, he moaned and put his hands on the back of her head gently while she sucked him up and down. I meanwhile knelt behind her and pulled her up so that I could plunge my hard dick into her wet and yummy pussy. Moe and I kept working her beautiful body back and forth between our cocks, her heavy tits swaying to and fro. I came first pumping my load deep into my wife while she moaned around Moe's cock and he couldn't help but follow my lead and pump his hot load down her throat.

We decided to move to our bedroom and on the way Sue took a bathroom pitstop. Moe got to the bed first and when I walked in the room he was laying there with his cock standing up like a flagpole. I didn't think twice about bending over and taking it into my mouth . It all felt natural to me although having a cock in my mouth was a novel feeling. I could feel the plum shaped head throb as I ran my tongue around it and bobbed my head up and down. The shaft felt silky smooth and hard as a rock at the same time. Not sure if I was ready to taste a load of cum, I scooted up and lay beside Moe.
He reached over and started to stroke my cock and I reached over to fondle his, we stroked each other and kept our dicks hard while waiting for the main attraction.. The lovely Sue.

She didn't keep us waiting long and didn't waste any time , she walked straight in and straddled Moe. I watched as she lowered herself slowly until his cock was completely absorbed in her hungry cunt.
She spun herself around and lay back on his chest, I moved between their legs and started to lick her clit as his cock pistoned slowly in and out. Once or twice he popped out and I gave his cockhead a quick lick and guided it back into it's warm haven. I knelt and fed my cock into her pussy above Moe's, Sue stopped moving until both cocks were firmly in place and then started to strum her clit like a mandolin. She and I came about the same time and my fast shrinking cock came out with a pop as Moe was still hard and pumping.

We changed positions as those two weren't done yet, Sue on her back with Moe fucking her missionary style while I sucked one nipple and squeezed the other one between my fingers. It didn't take long for her to shudder through another orgasm at which point Moe moved to stand beside the bed and feed her his still throbbing cock . While I kept working her nipples, she kept strumming her clit and sucking that cock until Moe groaned and came in her mouth again.

That was the last time the three of us were together but it still lives on in my fantasies as the biggest sexual thrill of my life.

اسم الموضوع : Boss fucks wife part 3 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى