إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
My wife was a sexy 56 year old woman , around 5ft 4 in 38-24-36 hottie and we were in a sexual lapse when I went to work for an old friend who lived about 60 miles from the office while I lived about a block away.
This was a situation for him because he worked late hours and couldn't always make it home at night and sometimes didn't always smell the best.
I offered to let him shower at our house when he didn't make it home, which he took advantage of quite often.
I knew from experience that he was a horndog and would fuck just about anything that came his way but I figured my wife was too much of a prude to fall for his advances.

After a couple months of this arrangement and me working out of town quite often I noticed that his texts to see how my job was going had a different tone to them. He quite often said he was at my house having a shower and when I asked what Suzie was doing he would say she was under the table sucking his cock.
Although this made my cock twitch ,I didn't believe Sue would go for this and dismissed it as some of Moe's bullshit.

One night while I was in town Moe and I went to Tim Hortons to get Sue a coffee and on the way back to my house we got to talking about titties and Moe mentioned that he thought my wife had the nicest tits he had ever seen although he hadn't seen them in person (he said)

I thought to myself that I would love to see her show her tits to him in person and told him so. I said that I would love to share my wife with him as long as I was involved and that he didn't try to cut my grass without me.

After we got back to my place Moe took a shower and borrowed my housecoat and we went to the basement while Sue took a bath.
Moe and I had a couple of drinks while we waited for my wife .
After a couple of drinks Moe said he had to take a leak and since we only had one bathroom I said he would have to go up and talk to Sue, so up he went and they worked it out, I wish that I had gone up with him and listened at the door to what went on but I didn't.

After Sue came down from her bath in her housecoat she sat at her computer and punched up some music videos while Moe sat on the couch and I was on my computer beside her looking at sex videos which included some double penetration which Moe appeared to appreciate.
Both Moe and myself were prompting Sue to show us her beautiful boobs as we thought they were better than the women in the videos. She was very nervous and was trying to concentrate on her music videos and ignore our pleas to see her tits.

Finally I got up and pulled her housecoat open and started to suck on one of her beautiful nipples and when I looked up Moe had gotten up and come over to present his hard 7 inch cock to my wife who immediately sucked it deeply into her mouth.
This was a dream come true for me as my wife never looked sexier to me than at this moment.

After a while with me going back and forth between my wife's nipples and her pussy and her sucking on Moe's cock she suggested that we go up to the bedroom which we did. I lay on the bed first and she lay on the bed with my cock in her mouth and her ass hanging off the foot of the bed, Moe followed and immediately stuffed his hard cock in her pussy as she grunted around my cock.

Me being as turned on as I was came in her mouth very quickly and she kept me in her mouth as Moe pounded her pussy until he drained his balls into her.

We continued with Moe and me laying on the bed with Sue going back and forth sucking both of our cocks until Moe fucked her for a second time.

This was the first time the three of us got together but not the last.. maybe another story.

اسم الموضوع : Boss fucks my wife | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى