إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
After our first time as a threesome we started sending sexy pics between the three of us and sexting horny thoughts .
One of my favourites was one night my wife took my Cock between her beautiful tits and I took a picture on my phone and sent it to Moe my boss, he replied MMMM.
A couple weeks later we ended up at his place and I asked him if he liked the picture that I had sent with Sue's tits wrapped around my cock and he said he liked it very much. I said I would like to take a picture with his cock in the same place.. Oh ya he said.
Sue immediately went over to where Moe was sitting and pulled her tube top down kneeling in front of him.
Moe stood up and pulled his already rock hard cock out of his pants and she wrapped her beautiful tits around it.

I got up and went over and started taking pictures, I only got one picture of his cock in between her tits before his hard cock went straight into her hungry mouth.
I got a few pictures of that as she didn't seem to want to let it go.

From there we proceeded upstairs to the bedroom where I kept taking pictures of my wife riding my bosses cock starting from cowgirl to missionary to reverse cowgirl where I licked her clit while she had his cock pistoning in and out of her.
occasionally his cock would pop out of her and I just looked dumbly not wanting to touch it for fear of looking gay if I touched his cock to put it back in her cunt.

After thinking a bit I thought this whole thing turned me on so much why was I so worried about what anyone thought and I not only licked her clit but ran my tongue up the bottom of his cock as he pushed it into my wife's pussy.
We continued fucking and sucking until we were tuckered out and went to our separate beds.
About a half hour later I heard Moe say "anyone up for round two?" my wife and I both headed into his bedroom to see him laying there with his cock standing at attention waiting for us .

Sue immediately wrapped her lips around that 7 incher and I slid my cock into her from behind, after a bit of this she mounted him and I slid my cock into her pussy alongside his.
The feeling of fucking her pussy with another cock inside her at the same time was more than I could take and I came almost immediately.
This was the second encounter but still not the last...another story?

Not being very tech savvy I only got a few still pics ( that I still look at ) I wish I had taken some videos.

اسم الموضوع : Boss fucks my wife 2nd time | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى