طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
جوا 28, 2024
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
Abused Sissy

A story about a sissy who got more than he bargained for. This is Part 1, if you want more please PM me. You can also roleplay with me if you like sissies.

I was 22 years old and in grad school, I lived alone and rented a small apartment on campus. I pretended to be straight in front of my friends and classmates, but the reality was that I was still in denial and almost ashamed that I was a closet sissy. I had a small frame and at 5ft 9in with my longer hair, I could easily pass as a girl from behind, my ass was also round and kind of girly.

This is going back to the early 2010’s and I would spend most of non-class time surfing the net and looking at guys on Craigslist. I would often get in touch with some of the guys and tease them to solicit dick pics and other material that I would finger myself too. I loved sticking my fingers in my ass and I would cum really hard once I had at least 3 fingers stretching my tight hole. I loved the taste of my cum and I would use a glass so I could drink it afterwards. I liked to wear a French Maid outfit that I’d purchased online, the white stockings were my favorite part.

I was getting increasingly brave on Craigslist and I decided to post an ad to see what I would get back. I said that I was looking for an older Daddy and that I wanted to be owned, I had photos of my ass and legs in my little girly French Maid outfit. After the posting, I started to get responses and I sifted through the horny guys. I zeroed in on this one guy who called himself DomGuyHard, he had photos of restraints and he looked big and stocky with a large thick cock. He was in his early 50s and I thought his photos looked fake, so I called him out over email on faking and then closed my laptop for the night and thought about some of the guys who were now interested in me.

The next morning I awoke to a weird email from DomGuyHard, it had his number and the message, “CALL ME!” I decided to tease him and sent my number and the message, “You call me if you have the balls!” I was shocked when I saw my phone ring and his number appear only 5 minutes later. I nervously answered and he immediately started in a stern and deep voice, “You listen to me you dumb little sissy, I am 100% real and I’m going to own your bitch ass! Put on your stupid little maid outfit and drive over here right now!” I was shaking and nervous, I stammered, “B-b-but I have school, I can’t just…” He cut me off, “I don’t give a fuck, I’ll skip work, you skip school and get your sexy ass over here so you can learn what it is to be owned.”

I’d never been talked to like this before and I answered, “Yes Daddy, send me your address and I’ll come over.” We exchanged details and I set about getting ready for him. I shaved my legs so they were smooth, I put on my makeup and wig, and got into my French maid outfit. I put a tracksuit on over it so I wouldn’t look too weird leaving my house or car. As I drove over I kept thinking about turning back, this was so crazy and I had no idea who this guy was. I saw the area was getting more rural and I got a little worried, it was a large house off the beaten path with no real neighbors; no one could hear me if I shouted. Everything was telling me not to do this, but I was so turned on that I couldn’t turn away. Seeing there was no-one around I pulled into the driveway and took off my tracksuit and walked towards the house.

I knocked at the door and he promptly answered, he was at least 6ft 4in and clearly had over 100 pounds on me, he wasn’t bad looking and was grey on top, I suspected he was more like in his late 50’s. “Welcome whore, I hope you’re ready?” I smiled and said, “Yes Daddy, may I come in?” He aggressively grabbed my wrist and dragged me in, I was wearing heels and I quickly lost my footing. He was strong and was now dragging me by my one arm like a ragdoll. He stopped at the foot of the stairs and looked at me, “Take off your shoes and get up the stairs!” I quickly obliged and started to walk up the stairs. Suddenly I felt a massive slap on my ass I fell on the stairs, “Hurry up bitch!” I ran up the stairs and he followed, he then grabbed my arm again and threw me into his bedroom.

The bedroom was huge and his bed had a restraint with a furry handcuff on each corner. He grabbed a bottle of lube and gave it to me, “Get ready, I’m going to undress, and by the time I’m done I ‘m going to tie you up and pound your ass!” I looked at him surprised and I voiced an opinion, “Hey you have to give me time, I don’t know you, this is weird, shouldn’t we establish a safe word?” “No safe words, I already told you that I’m pounding your ass, you want to call me a faker, I’ll show you how fake I am!” As he said this, he was quickly undressing.

I was just watching him and I started shaking my head, I started to apologize, “I’m, I’m s-sorry, I was just kidding, please can we not, I just..” He cut me off as I was close to tears, “You better hurry, Daddy’s going to pound that sass right out of you, you better lube up!” I started shaking and dropped the lube on the floor, by now he was naked and his cock was rock-hard, it was about 10 inches and very thick, I knew this was going to be painful. “You dumb little whore, let’s get that bitch mouth on my cock!”

He forced me to my knees and grabbed the back of my head and his cock was forcing its way into my mouth. I opened wide but I could barely fit it, my teeth were scraping his cock and I was trying not to hurt him out of fear. “Open wider you dumb cunt!” I tried to but it was very difficult, he shoved into my mouth but it was just too big, I started to gag and he shoved in harder. As he shoved, I gagged and almost puked, I was spitting saliva out of my mouth and his cock was against my face. He was angry with me, “You useless whore, you can’t even suck a cock, what use are you?” I tried to apologize but he grabbed me threw me on the bed.

As I landed on the bed I got scared, if he handcuffed me then I would be totally helpless, I couldn’t let that happen. He got on top of me and his bodyweight and strong arms had me pinned down. I was facedown and he moved my right arm towards the right corner of the bed, I was struggling and I cried out, “No, please don’t, please!” He was laughing as he put my wrist in the handcuff and tightened it. I looked back at him horrified, “I don’t want this, please stop!” He grabbed my left wrist and then pressed my head into the bed, “No fucking way you little bitch, I’m going to enjoy teaching you a lesson!” This continued until I had all 4 limbs handcuffed to each corner of the bed, he finally got off me and admired his handiwork. I heard a click and I turned to see a camera in his hands, “Smile for the camera babe!” He started photographing me and I wasn’t smiling, I was scared and close to tears.

He grabbed a pair of scissors and I screamed, “Noooo, please, please!” He started laughing as he got behind me and pulled my panties down to my thighs. He then used the scissors to cut them off, I realized with my legs like this, it would be hard to remove them otherwise. He threw the scissors on the floor and laughed again, he then got on top of me and put my neck in his strong hands. “Well baby, someone didn’t lube up that tight little ass, so this is going to be very painful for you, I hope you can handle it?” I started crying, I couldn’t speak properly as I was too emotional, I was just saying no and moaning. He spoke again, “Seeing as you’re crying like a little bitch, I’m going to give you a choice, but only if you stop crying!” I stopped and listened, “I can be a nice daddy and lube up your ass so that my cock doesn’t ruin you too much; or I can untie you and pound the shit out of you with no lube?” I thought about it for a split-second and I knew there was no way he wasn’t going to fuck me, so I figured I’d go for less pain. “Lube me please daddy!”

He lifted up my little skirt and put his face in my ass, he started licking my ass and moaning, it was like he was making out with my ass. It felt good, especially when his tongue explored my ass, I even moaned a little. After a few minutes he got the bottle of lube (it was a pump) and pumped several globs onto my ass. At first he was rubbing it between my cheeks, but then he started to insert a finger. This felt really good and I got an erection, my 5 inch sissy cock hard as a rock. He inserted two fingers and slowly teased them in and out with liberal amounts of the lube. This was what I loved and I wanted him to continue, then without warning he stopped and grabbed my face with his wet lubed hand, “Okay you’ve had your fun, now I’m going to punish you for insulting me, I’m going to break your tight little ass with my nice thick cock. Remember, this is what you wanted!”

He got on top of me and his cock was rubbing in between my ass cheeks, it felt even bigger than it looked, I’d only ever fingered my ass, this would be too much. “No, Daddy no, I don’t want it!” I was protesting sternly as I could feel his cock at my tight hole. “Take it bitch,” he said as he started to force his way in. The thick head of his cock stretch my ass and it slowly entered me, the stretch was painful and I wasn’t ready, “No stop, this is rape, you’re raping me!” He pushed even harder and spoke softly, “Yes I’m raping your tight little ass baby, now take this cock!” I could feel the length and girth fill me and I was tried moving my arms instinctively but the handcuffs stopped me, I screamed, “Help, someone help me, I’m being raped!” He put his hand over my mouth to muffle my screams, and he forced his way in until his entire cock filled my tight ass.

I had a sharp pain sensation, and my ass was stretching around his huge cock buried in my ass. He kept his hand on my mouth and started to thrust, the thrusts caused my hard cock to rub against the bed and my ass started to feel some pleasure and a lot of pain. I was screaming into his hand, not saying any words, just making noise, he was moaning, “Oh yes, baby that’s so tight, good little whore!” I was his helpless little hole and he was now fucking me harder, he let go of my mouth to get leverage on the bed for deeper and faster thrusts. Then without warning he grabbed my hair with his left hand and slapped my face with his right. It hurt but I could tell he could hit me a lot harder. He slapped me three more times and I cried out from the pain, “Owww Daddy, that hurts!” He answered, “Dumb bitch, are you sorry, are a sorry whore?” “Yes I’m Daddy’s sorry little whore, I’m a dumb bitch!” As I said this he slapped me a few more times as he pounded me harder, all I could do was moan, “I’m a dumb bitch, I’m a dumb bitch, I’m a dumb bitch.” He stopped hitting me, but he was pounding my ass hard.

After a few minutes most of the pain had gone and I realized I was really enjoying this feeling. Having this huge man control me was turning me on, the feeling of being pinned down, my ass now felt good and my cock was rubbing frantically on the bed. I started to feel an orgasm building and I realized that this is what I’d been craving for years, I started to moan, “Oh yes fuck me Daddy, I love it Daddy!” He put his mouth to mine and kissed me, this was actually our first kiss. I was now smiling at him as he fucked me. He spoke, “You’re a good little whore, are you a good little whore for Daddy?” I answered yes and he started driving into me slower but deeper.

The change in angle felt intense and my ass started to tighten involuntary and my body spasmed, I moaned loudly, “Ohhhhh Daddy, yes Daddy yes!” I came hard into the bed, shooting cum against my stomach and the inside of my skirt, Daddy kept thrusting and grabbed my head and pressed it into the bed. He was now really pounding me and the bed was making a lot of noise, the restraints were holding me in place as he fucked me. My ass was sore and was starting to sting as he pounded me, his strong arms were squeezing me as he moaned, “Fuck baby! Yes, Daddy owns you!” He grabbed me really tight and was squeezing my small body as I felt hot spurts of cum shoot up my ass. He stayed on top of me with his huge cock still buried in me, the cum was deep inside me. He pulled out his cock and stood up, I was tied to the bed still, my ass was sore and wet and my cock was sticky. I heard the camera go again and this time I smiled. He looked at me, “I’m going to go ahead and get these pics ready for Craigslist, you stay right there. He left the room and I stayed tied to the bed.

اسم الموضوع : Abused Sissy: Part 1 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى