إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Ken and I sat on Abigail's kitchen floor, back to the units getting our breath back both of us naked. We gazed across the floor laid on a large rug was Abigail, face down the curve of her back, perfectly formed buttocks, legs long and slim, her breathing steady now after the workout she had just received. She rolled onto her back, her pussy region still awash with her juice, letting out a sigh of pure contentment, and a smile of pleasure on her face. Looking over Abigail's buttocks laid on her side head resting on her hand was Abigail's daughter, her ponytail hanging over her side touching her belly button, Ken's cum still on her lips left over from the cum swapping with her mother, small but beautiful forming young breasts, nipples a good inch in length protruding from each mound, a flat stomach down to the vee between her legs, her pussy lips in full view still shining with my spit and Ken's cum. I looked at her transfixed, she just oozed sex, looking down at Ken he was hard again his fixed stare at the vision of Pen before him, Ken and I smiled at each other, and slowly started to creep towards the two of them.

It was the start of a day me and Ken will never forget, Pen and Abigail taking it in turns to suck Ken's cock, and lick his arsehole while I lick theirs, I remembered I had a butt plug in my bag that was up Ken's arse and remained there for the rest of the day, only stopping when the batteries died. As Ken sucked my pussy Pen was licking his helmet as he teabagged Abigail, shooting his load into Pen's mouth and all over her face, it dripping off her chin into her mother's mouth. Pen kissed her mother filling her mouth with Ken's cum, Abigail got hold of each of her daughter's cheeks pulled her towards her, and cleaned all of Ken's cum from her face. This went on for a couple of hours all four of us shattered, Ken and I had to drag ourselves across the road to get home. The both of us arm in arm fell on the couch and fell asleep.

The next day ken and I were discussing what were we going to do with our new additions to the group, Ken asked "Do you remember when we all hired a villa," I nodded. "That was great, about ten of us if I remember rightly, nothing but sex and booze what a Fortnite." "I recall vividly, waking up every morning with someone's cock in my mouth," I replied, Ken giggled at the memory, I looked at Ken, "Okay you get it organised and sort some dates out." Ken was good at that so I left him to it.

The next few days I was at work following Pat's instructions about the holiday, there were at least four guys who were part of our group who would be up for it, all single and two of them with eight-inch plus cocks, they all agreed and just name the dates so they could book their holidays from work. I got two couples from London who were all for it and rich so they could go at a moment's notice. There were two guys I met at a truck stop on the m25 as luck would have it they only lived about two hours away from us so I rang Alan who said he would tell Pete to just let us know the dates. The two brought back fond memories of being well fucked in a truck stop toilet. Pete is a black guy and I mean jet black, one of those with white features but skin jet black. I could not stop staring at him as we ate in the cafe. I paid for my meal and went to the shower room to use the loo. I did not notice the black guy had followed me, he waited until I finished in the toilet and stood alongside me at the wash basins. He did not say a word just cupped my left buttock in his huge right hand and smiled at me, he looked at me with a grin on his face saying through his teeth," Fancy me do you," without thinking I nodded, he pushed me into a cubicle and sat me on the seat and unzipped his pants. he looked down at me and whipped his black cock out hitting me in the nose, it was not very long five or six inches at the most, but I kid you not it was as thick as a Pepsi cola tin. I did not hesitate and started to lick and suck this organ before me, I got his helmet in my mouth but as it got harder and thicker it took me all my time to keep it in my mouth. I had hold of his cock now full size it was so thick my fingers would not go all the way around it, I was kissing and licking this cock forcing the helmet into my mouth and choking at the girth of it my spit working overtime to lubricate this monster. I finally managed to get his helmet and a few inches of his shaft down my throat, coughing and gagging but loving how it stretched my mouth to the limit. He started to fuck my mouth with steady strokes, it felt as thou my mouth was going to split but I did not care, There was a banging on the toilet door, "Is that you, Pete." someone shouted, Pete turned round and unlocked the door, "Looks like you are enjoying yourself," the guy said. "Oh yes Alan we have got one here," they both laughed. Pete turned me around Alan sat on the toilet seat and grabbed the back of my head, in a wink Alan's balls were hitting my chin and his pubic hair tickling my nose, it was a bit of a relief my throat was not being stretched to the limit by Pete's thick cock, I was enjoying Alan's cock fucking my face the tip of his cock banging against my tight throat then I felt my buttocks being spread apart and I realised that thick cock was going to split me in two. Pete eased his helmet onto the entrance of my arse, with my mouth full of Alan's cock I could not protest and ask them to stop this intrusion of my arse, My arse hole gave way without warning all of Pete's helmet in my rectum the pain was excruciating, Alan grabbed my ears and Pete my hips, Alan stood up and with Alan's cock in my mouth and Pete's in my rectum all three of us together back into the main shower room. I was bent over, and all of Pete's cock was disappearing into my arsehole, the rim of my arse around Pete's cock like an elastic band so tight no liquid could get past. In my head, I was begging them to stop the pain in my butt unbearable, but the cock in my mouth gave me much pleasure. My eyes watering I could see a crowd forming some clapping and others cheering as my body was being violated, Pete was going faster now his huge thick cock giving me feelings I had never had before, the pain and the pleasure I could not stop myself and shot my load all over the shower room floor, much to the enjoyment of the crowd as they clapped and cheered, Both guys were now in perfect sync as they fucked my mouth and rectum, Alan orgasmed first as he grabbed my head and shot his load filling my throat with his seed, holding me under the chin and the other hand on the back of my head, I was choking and spluttering as he forced his full load down my throat, his cock flopped out of my mouth the whole room cheering, as he just left a few drops of his white nectar on my lips.

Pete was banging away at my arse holding my hips so that with each thrust my feet left the ground, I was lost in the pain and the sensations I was getting, my cock rock hard again looking like a rag doll as he pounded my arse keeping a firm grip on my hips, I think I passed out Pete clasped my buttocks pulled them open and buried every inch of his thick cock in my arse, I could feel his hot cum covering the walls of my rectum my arse wrapped so tight around his beautiful cock non could escape. Pete slowly withdrew his cock from my body a torrid of cum followed, running over my buttocks and down each of my legs, Pete spun me round and pushed his cock, covered in my arse juiced and his cum making me lick it clean, I could not stop myself as I cleaned his cock I only gave mine a few jerks and I cum again all over the floor. After cleaning Pete's cock I fell forward on my hands and knees I looked up the room was full of guys laughing and cheering, I got a bit nervous thinking I was going to be fucked by them all, but no I just kneeled there breathing heavy thinking wow Pat will love this story. I stood up, found my clothes got a quick wash and staggered from the washroom. I could hardly walk Pete had done an excellent job on my arse I could still smell his cum on me, when I got back to the cab Pete was standing at the door. I looked at him saying "Sorry mate as much as I enjoyed it the size of your cock I need to recover," Pete laughed, "That's okay mate there are not many who can take it all," He told me his name and his mate Alan gave me his phone number, and he has stretched my arsehole and Pat's pussy a few times since.

So the group was building nicely, and as a bonus, we might get our niece Janet to join us also. This is going to be one hell of an orgy. see you soon.

اسم الموضوع : Abigail and Pen No 4 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى