إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Fifteen years ago, I was actively a single swinger and had a fair amount of success meeting couples with Hot Wives, and single women. Granted the competition is pretty crazy out there, but I am well hung, thick 9 inches, well built and fairly attractive. I have always been careful about complicated relationships, not interested in breaking up a family, etc. So I do have my own standards and focus on quality relationships versus trying to fuck as many women as possible.

A couple reached out to me from a town about 75 miles away, and they did not want to do pics online, but the husband would send me some pics via the mail. I was surprised, but after some back and forth, gave them a mailing address. And in 5 days, I got a pleasant surprise, a letter with 5 polaroids included. The pics were of a very beautiful woman, about 6 years older than me. And the letter explained that if I like the pics, I should send them a message and they would meet me someplace and take me to dinner. So we agreed on a place and time, and I met them face to face and was very impressed. She was early fifties, gorgeous, great body, high firm 36 DDs, real, and so damn sexy I was getting hard at the table. He had her sit next to me. He was over 70 and had a bad heart condition and was only able to make love to her once in two years. They tried twice before to meet with a Bull for her, and neither guy could perform with him watching. But that was part of the deal. Either he watched or they would go home. I said I had no issue with being watched. So he said great, I reserved a room for us. I said, lets go.

I followed them to the hotel, and we went to their room and she went into the bathroom to get ready. Five minutes later, the dress was off and she was wearing some very sexy Victoria Secrets and I asked if she was ready for me to get naked, she said let me help you! I pulled to me and started making out with her as she pulled off my shirt and then started working on my pants. They were off in a flash and she quickly took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it so hard that I made her slow down. Her husband gasped and said what a huge cock, she can't get her hand around it! I asked him if he was ready to see her taken? He just nodded...

I laid her down on the bed and kept kissing her and even pushed her hands off my cock as I didn't want to cum to quickly and I was super turned on. I love fucking a wife with her husband watching, but she was so beautiful, it was even more of a turn on.

I slid down her body, kissing and sucking on her beautiful tits, fingering her soaking wet pussy, she starting cumming almost immediately. I rammed my fingers deep and stroked her g spot, she kept cumming. And finally I had to taste her, so I buried my tongue up her pussy and she went crazy. Her husband said, "this is awesome! This is better than I thought it would be!" I said I am glad you are enjoying it, she is incredible.

I rolled on my back and she took the cue to start sucking me again. And she really worked hard to please me despite that I was a bit too thick to take in her mouth very deep. So I said, use your tongue Baby! And she did. But I did not want to cum yet, so I pulled her on top of me, and had her sit on my cock. At first I could hardly move inside of her, she was so damn tight! She said she was going to buy a bigger dildo now. We all laughed. She slowly started working her tight wet pussy up and down on my fat cock and my hands were enjoying her great tits.

Amazingly firm and her nipples were sensitive as well. I pulled her over so her nipples would rub on my chest, damn I love that! She started kissing me, thrusting her tongue deep in my mouth, as my hands guided her ass up and down on me. She was cumming and I was fighting it, so I was trying to stay engaged with her husband, who now had his pants off and was stroking his little cock. He said he couldn't remember the last time he got this hard, and it was maybe 3/4 erect, but as long as he was enjoying it all I was glad. Finally, after two hours of making out, suck and fucking, I couldn't hold back any longer and came deep in her pussy and she scream she could feel me squirting deep inside her! Her husband came as well, to all of our surprise!

She rolled off me and went over and gave him a little oral and he said it felt so good after watching us. She asked if I had enjoyed it, and I said I was ready to go ahead. She dove face first for my cock and started sucking. I was drinking a bottle of water while talking to her husband.

Once I was hard again, I rolled her over and started a 69 with her, fucking her hot mouth while she came all over my face. I loved eating her. She had a very sweet tasting pussy. I started to finger her tight ass, and at first she wasn't sure, but started to relax and enjoy it. I would have loved to fuck her ass, but enjoyed her tight pussy so much I wanted it again. So I had her kneel on the edge of the bed, near her husband's chair, and started to pound her pussy doggy style. I could see us in the room mirror, her big tits swinging and her pushing her ass back to me and me railing her so hard, she screamed "OMG He's fucking me so hard!! I love his fucking cock!" Her husband was telling me to fuck her long and hard, she had waited a long time for this moment. She got it! Finally, I came deep in her pussy again, and she collapsed on the bed, and me next to her. She crawled on top of me, kissing me deeply and said thank you! I said it was really My Pleasure!!! She sucked me clean and then went to the bathroom.

Her husband said this was far better than he had hoped for. He liked how I treated her, hard fucking but respecting them both. And he hoped I was happy and would meet them again! And I said of course! He exchanged phone numbers and gave me hers too. And she texted me that night to make sure I got home ok and to say thanks!

We met several more times in the next couple of months. Each time was a 4 hour long fuck session. And each was as hot as the first time. They were a well to do couple. They were old friends who had gotten together after their spouses had died. He felt guilty as he could not keep up with her physically. She worked out a lot, and they had successful businesses in their small town. And we became good friends. One thing he told me is that if anything happened to him, he wanted her to keep seeing me. And she told me that she wanted me to be her lover for as long as I wanted her. Awesome!!! That was as much as I could hope for!

And then, tragically, she called to tell me he was in hospital and it didn't look good. I asked her if she wanted me to drive over for support? She said she would love that but they both had family hanging out so best to avoid anything awkward. I said I understood. And two days later, he was gone. I was sad, he was a good man and a good friend. And I loved our arrangement. She said we would get together again as soon as the dust cleared. She had a lot to do with the business, etc so she had to unwind a bunch of crap. And then she got sick. After about a month or so of her going back and forth with her local doctor, I suggested she go to Mayo since it was less than two hours away. So she did, and they found she had terminal cancer. And she passed less than 3 weeks later. And I was sad, I really enjoyed her, in and out of bed. I looked up the obit and got the address to send a memorial and sent some flowers. Couldn't think of a better way to remember her.

اسم الموضوع : A very HOT Hot Wife (Real) | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى