إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
جوا 28, 2024
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
My name is Matthew but everybody always calls me Matty.

Growing up with a single mom and no siblings wasn't always easy, but it did have its perks it turns out. She was always working and that left me a lot of time alone to do fun naughty alone time stuff. I had recently discovered the thrill of jerking off and I was doing it every chance I got. At least a few times a day it seemed. Once quickly in the shower in the morning before school. Once right after school at home alone looking at the old playboy magazines we had found on trash day. And then once before bed right as I was falling asleep.

towards the end of the school year. One of my casual guy friends got into big big trouble. Apparently he had been talking about another boy in class doing 'butt fucking' I was naive and didn't have a clue what that meant, but boy did he get into big trouble. As a result, he was sent to stay with his dad in another state for the rest of the year and summer.

So, the school year ends and most of the kids that could afford to go off to summer camp did. My mom definitely could not afford that so I was basically home alone all summer and bored to death. Video games, junk food, and even jerking off only keep you entertained for so long. I rode my bike down to the creek where we all played sometimes. As I was goofing around down there, Tim came out of the woods and said hi. Tim was the boy who had been tease about butt fucking.

Normally we didn't hang out or play at all together that much, but nobody else was around really so I accepted my fate and we started hanging out. Funny enough, he turned out to be a pretty nice and cool guy to hang out with. Soon most days were spend together on 'adventures' down by the creek' or back at one or others house playing video games. I even let him see my old playboy collection. We would sit in my bedroom looking through and talking about all the girls from school and what we wanted to do with them.

At some point it occurred to me to kinda ask about that whole 'butt fucking' teasing thing that happened few weeks back. Why other friend say that and what it even meant.

At first he was super shy to even say anything at all about it. He just kept saying that other friend is a liar and all. But then he said something that caught my attention. he said it was his own fault for even trusting him. hmm, that meant there was some secret there.
:)

would you like to hear more? let me know how it sounds in the comments and maybe I'll be motivated to write more
:)

اسم الموضوع : a summer to remember b/b/teenb | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى