إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
My latest stories were from real experiences with my wife and boss and putting them into print made me realize a couple things about myself and my sexuality. Firstly , that I loved watching her enjoy having sex with other men and secondly ,I enjoyed having a cock in my mouth.
Since I have no more true stories here I go into my imagination.

Saturdays were card nights at our house. normally it was my wife and I and our friends Bill and Joan who we had hung around with for 15 years or so. We all got along great with a little bit of teasing and the occasional sexual innuendo but it never got any more serious than that. I have to say that I wouldn't have been disappointed if things had progressed further because Joan is a hot little thing with an ass made of stone and smallish but pert tits that always seemed to be trying to poke though whatever top she was wearing.
Bill was well built but a little light for his 6ft. height. I knew from sharing a sauna with him at the golf club that he was packing an impressive dick about 8 inches long soft and about twice as big around as mine.

This particular Saturday we got a call from Joan that she had to go out of town on business for a couple days and we would see them next weekend. We told her that we were disappointed but we would see her then.
A couple hours later we had a call from Bill saying that a friend of his from college was in town and would love to fill in for Joan as Bill's card partner. Sue told him that would be awesome as we were bummed when we heard the game was off from Joan.

I teased Sue that she was going to be the center of attention tonight and she had better dress for the occasion. With a sneaky smile she told me to behave myself .
When the doorbell rang I let the guys in as Sue was still upstairs getting dressed after her shower. Bill and his friend Jon followed me into the kitchen to put the case of beer that they brought with them into the fridge.
Jon was a Nordic looking man , tall blond blue eyes with just the slightest hint of a belly. He seemed jovial and told me how happy he was that we included him in our card game. I told him we were happy to rescue him from a night spent watching TV with Bill.

We made our way into the dining room with our beers and the Vodka that I had made for Sue. We had no sooner sat down when she came downstairs , I was sitting with my back to the stairs but both Bill and Jon had a view of them and I noticed both of them paused as my wife entered the room.
When she did I understood why they both froze, she was wearing a tight summer wrap around dress that showed her perfect figure in all it's glory and her lack of a bra was evidenced by the prominent bulges of her
beautiful nipples.

Bill after regaining his composure stood and gave her a hug which seemed longer than usual and introduced her to Jon. I gave her a smile that let her know that I was impressed and she gave me a look that seemed to say "dare me will you". We proceeded to deal the cards for a game of euchre which was our normal game of choice for Saturdays. After a couple more beers and vodkas for Sue which I mixed a little heavy, we had played 2 games. Sue and I had won one and Bill and Jon the other. I had made a few comments on how I should maybe turn the AC down so Sue's nipples wouldn't rip her dress. The guys snickered and both of them looked directly at her boobs. She turned a little red but laughed and said "No I'm fine" As if it was scripted both Bill and Jon said at the same time "Yes you are" We all had a good laugh at that.

I suggested that since we seemed so evenly matched we should play for money or clothes. Sue gave me a look that I don't think I've ever seen before and I wasn't sure what it meant so I carried on saying OK clothes it is!
The guys cheered and said Fuck Ya! After a minute Sue said I'm not sure it would be fair because I would be naked after losing 2 hands. Again I heard a Fuck Ya from the boys.

Thinking how we could make it a little more even I said , OK the guys will take our socks off and we'll be pretty much even since we're all wearing Tshirts and jeans how does that sound?
She thought for a second and agreed. We dealt the next hand.

As it turned out Sue and I lost that hand to the loud and rowdy cheers from the guys. I stood up and took off my Tshirt and Sue after a pause stood up and undid the tie holding her dress and slowly unwrapped it letting it fall to the floor. As her tits came into view I could hear a sharp intake of breath from both of our guests and from Bill I heard a soft "Fuck those are nice" All she had left on was a gauzy black panty which barely covered her bald and beautiful pussy.

She sat down and said "Who is getting the next round?" Bill said "I guess its my turn isn't it " and proceeded to head to the kitchen. I could see a rather pronounced bulge in the front of his pants and as he passed my wife's chair she reached over and ran her fingers across it as he hurried to get our drinks.

As we waited for Bill to returned I told Jon that I though my wife was enjoying being the center of attention. Both he and my wife smiled and Sue said that although she wasn't sure at first, she had to admit that she was enjoying herself . When Bill returned Sue and I won the next two hands. The guys were down to their underwear and both were sporting rather impressive hard ons which Sue had not missed and told the guys that she couldn't wait to win the next hand and see what they were hiding.

Turns out we lost the next hand and they were the ones that got to see what her panties were barely hiding.
I took off my pants but no one was watching me. Bill and Jon's eyes were glued to Sue's pussy as it slowly came into view to a chorus of whistles and cheers.

Jon asked "what now? " I replied that three of us still had underwear on and we had to finish the game. The next hand was dealt and Bill and Jon won it. I removed my underwear and released my very stiff cock that Sue gave me a low wolf whistle for . I said " No more clothes on this side ,Lets see if we can even it up"
We played the next hand and I'm pretty sure the guys lost on purpose because before the cards even hit the table they were standing up to pull the shorts down to reveal two very hard, very impressive cocks . Sue didn't know where to look and all she said was "Oh My"

She said that she was getting tired of playing cards and what did we think about moving the party upstairs?
All of a sudden everyone was up and out of their chairs and heading for the bedroom.
Sue led the way with three rock hard cocks bobbing up the stairs behind her.
Once there Sue lay in the center of the bed , Bill and Jon crawled up on either side of her and both took a nipple in their mouths and began running their hands all over her trembling body. I sat in the wingback chair off to the side of the bed stroking myself as I watched my wife being pleasured by two well hung men.

She has always loved to have her hard nipples sucked and I have made her cum on more than one occasion doing only that while she strummed her clit, her new lovers seemed to sense that those nipples were her soft spot and they kept working them while taking turns rubbing her clit and plunging first one,
two and three fingers into her pussy as she gasped and filled both of her hands with their rock hard cocks.

After what only seemed like 3 or 4 minutes of this her body stiffened and she had her first orgasm of the night. When her tremors slowed down Bill pulled himself up and straddled her chest , she reached up and guided his great cockhead to her mouth and slowly ran her tongue around the bulbous head before stuffing as much as she could into her mouth. Meanwhile Jon crawled down and spread her legs enough so that he could lick her snatch from bottom to top where he pulled her swollen clit into his mouth and vibrated it with his tongue. I could see her shudder as Jon worked her clit and Bill started to face fuck her.

I sat transfixed watching and stroking my cock as Jon moved up and slowly started to feed his long cock into my wife's wet cunt an inch at a time until his big balls were up against her, he started a deliberate see saw motion bringing his dick out until just the bulbous head remained in her and then plunging back in to the bottom. Bill slowed his face fucking as I think Sue's wonderful cock sucking had him on the verge of cumming and he reached back with both hands and tweaked her nipples forcefully.
Jon however was picking up speed and suddenly pushed his cock all the way in and tensed his whole body ws he filled her depths with his hot cum.

I myself was close to cumming just from watching . Jon pulled his softening cock from Sue's throbbing pussy and I could see his massive load oozing out around it. I got up from my chair and Jon slumped into it as I crawled onto the bed on my back with my head even with Sues dripping cunt.
Bill pulled his still throbbing cock from Sue's mouth and moved down to the foot of the bed while she rolled onto me in a 69 position taking my smaller cock deeply into her throat. I licked her cum soaked pussy as
Bill took his tool and slid it past my face deep into her. While I eagerly licked her clit Bill was bouncing his balls off my nose, I reached up and pulled his ass harder and faster into my wife as I heard her gasping through another orgasm.

I couldn't take anymore and Sue gulped down my long overdue load of cum just as Bill pulled his cock out and it hit me in the nose, I opened my mouth and he shoved it halfway down my throat. I was getting the same face fucking that Sue had been getting earlier only this time he blasted a huge load down my throat.
I gagged and swallowed most of it but some of it ended up all over my face. I licked his cock clean and we all decided to go down and have another drink.

After one last beer and it being 3am the guys had to go , Bill said we would have to explain the new euchre rules to Joan . Sue and I agreed. We also told Jon that he was welcome anytime.

اسم الموضوع : A card game with my wife and friends | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى