إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
75 year old Helen was one of my many customers. I was working as a computer tech doing callout work for the local retirement community an surrounding districts. The seaside town had filled up over the years with people from Sydney looking for a sea change after a life of toil. The work varied from repairing software screw ups, simple printer or modem installation. Virus and spyware removal and a host of other services. I learned early on that listening to the customers frustrations was high on the list of requirements to ensure return business.

So it was with Helen. A single slender 75 year old women, who could name drop with the best. She liked to think of herself as above the rabble. Helen was a cultured women with impeccable dress sense. Still a looker with a quick wit and a cool demeanor. You could tell she’d always had an athletic figure. Perhaps a little underweight in her elder years. She had short cut silver hair in a shaggy cut, an unusual good looking women even in her 70s. I was sure men had chased her her whole life. She’d been bitten before and now lived alone with her two little dogs. She would often wear colorful tights that highlighted her slender long legs. Occasionally she would stand at the window chatting, while I sat repairing her computer. At times the afternoon sun would highlight a three finger wide heart shaped thigh gap as she stood with her back to the window. Her pussy lips silhouetted in the setting sun. She was of the age where a womens public hair grows thin so there was no padding. We got on well. She liked that I listened to her stories. So it was that I was often called out to do fairly simple tasks for her. I would often admire the shape of her smallish low hanging breasts. Her huskie Lauren Bachall voice always sounded so sexy. Now Helen, despite all her properness and worldliness had one weakness, and that was that was alcohol. She was adept at hiding it, but every so often I noticed a slur or a sway in her step.

She never smelt of alcohol and it was always hidden away. She was a respected member of the bridge club and she liked to play golf, but now golf was getting more different as the years advanced and her depression on not being able to play, lead her to more drinking. Which meant she screwed up her computer. I looked forward to taking in her slender, almost skinny 75 year old body, especially when she wore those pussy hugging tights. I'm pretty sure she'd seen me checking her out, and I think she liked the idea she was still attractive to someone 30 years her junior. What I hadn't realised was the degree of her alcoholism. But I was to find out later that she drunk herself into oblivion most nights. One day, I'd left her to do another job. An hour had gone by when a very drunk Helen called me to say she'd fallen and couldn't get up because she'd strained her knee. She had friends she could call, but then they would find out her alcoholic secret. And I didn’t fraternize with them on a social level so she felt I was her best option. I canceled the job I was heading for and turned the car back towards Helens. On the way back I couldn't help thinking about that heart shaped thigh gap and decided if I ever got the opportunity I really should try to have a bit of fun with this old lady. On arrival I had to find a way into her house since she'd locked the doors so no one could interrupt her drinking. I found the onsuite toilet had luvoured glass panels and slide them out carefully, squeezing in through the opening. Helen heard me climbing through and called out. I found her where she'd fallen on the tiled floor in her dinning room. She slurred an apology at me to which I said it’s a pleasure to be able to help you and let's make you more comfortable. I bent down and slide my arms under her. She looked up at me as I picked her up. I could tell she felt helpless and a little embarrassed as I lifted her 5' 6" frame off the floor. She was quite heavy lifting from floor height, but I managed. It was the first time I'd accually touch her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. As I carried her into her bedroom I realised she'd continued to drink while she was waiting, as the bottle was on the floor next to where she'd fallen. The knee must have been quite numb as she wasn't complaining much. In fact she just had a silly grin on her face as I lowered her gently onto the bed. I put a couple of pillows behind her so she was in a semi sitting position and grabbed a couple more to put under her knee. Lifting her leg I gently I lowered it onto the pillow. Her leg was bent outwardly and I couldn't help notice her 75 year old camel toed lips as her tights had ridden up carrying her. It was then that I slid my finger tips along the inside of her thigh lightly looking at her for a reaction. Up and down a few more times getting closer to her crutch, but not so close to touch her pussy. I think she was just too out of it to care as she lay there. She didn't object as I lifted her other leg into the same bent position matching the other, while telling her she would be more comfortable in a symetrical position with a couple more pillows under that one from a chair next to the bed. As I finished fussing over her. I lightly ran my fingers slowly up her thin inner thigh, stopping just above her pussy and continuing down the other leg before reserving the direction. All the while telling her it was to relaxation her and to close her eyes and concentrate on my fingers. Which wasn't a hard task with her being so enebriated. She threw her head back. Her grin got wider and wider and her mouth opened every now and then giving out little gasps and murmurs.

I kept this up until I could see her hips lifting on the upstroke as my fingers got closer and closer to her pussy. I thought to myself should I continue because she was so drunk. This very proper lady, my customer. A lady old enough to be my grandmother? Well to be honest I thought about whether I should be taking advantage of her in this state, for at least a few seconds before lightly brushing her elderly lady pussy lips. She shuddered and her hips jerked slightly. I decided to see how hot I could get her and continued stroking the inside of each leg. Lightly brushing her pussy on the way past. Pretty soon I could feel the heat from her moistening pussy and started to pay more attention to her soft lips. Eventually stopping with my hand now cupping her whole pussy with extra pressure from my middle finger as I slid it up and down her lips until the tip of my finger found her now engored clit. I rotated my middle finger over it before sliding my hand back down the full length of her beautiful thigh gap. Noting her beautiful gap was three fingers wide with her legs spread. By this time her slim hips were rotating and pushing into my hand. I felt it was time to inspect her pussy closer which involved lifting her tights elastic waist band and sliding my other hand down her remarkably firm belly, until my index finger found the top of her swollen lips. There was barely any hair and what there was was soft and whispy. I continued downward, stopping to feel the shape of her hard clit. Pulling the hood back and massaging it between my fingers before continuing down with my index finger to her wet entrance. She suddenly opened her eyes staring straight at me as I slid the entire length of my long finger as far up that 75 year old pussy as it would go and held it there as she arched up to meet me. She'd been in a drunken stupor up until then, but now she bore down on my finger like she needed it so badly, while staring up at me. Now older ladies are supposed to have trouble getting wet, but this was definitely not Helen's problem. Pulling my finger all the way out and slowly sinking it all the way to the hilt went on for a few minutes as she groaned and rotated her hips in unison with me. I felt it was time to ramp it up a bit further so I swiveled my thumb around to circulate over her clit while withdrawing my index finger and slowly inserting it again over and over again. She started breathing harder as she started to twitch and groan. I wanted to take he to the brink but not let her cum just yet. I had plans for her and I was dieing to get a look at her 75 year old pussy I’d been lusting after for too long. But I didn't want to cause her any pain taking her tights off. Glancing around I noticed a pair of large scissors on her dresser. So reluctantly I pulled out of her as she writhed underneath and pinching the cloth covering her crotch I stretching it out away from her and with one snip, I was rewarded with the sight of a near perfect bald pussy with thick engored lips and a mountianous clit peeking out of its hood. Once again my long finger entered her wet old pussy as I stared down at her. She moaned as I held my finger all the way in and lowered my face to her musky wet lips. My tounge following the inside of her lips from the base of my finger tracing it’s way up to her clit and down again. The taste of Helens old pussy was musky sweet as I started to explore her clit with my tounge and lips. Sucking that big old clit into my mouth my tounge darting over and over the tip droving her wild. My finger still buried all the way to the hilt as my thumb and mouth teased the every part of her old pussy. Her wetness by now told me she was in need of more fingers. two then three slide in effortlessly. She was greedily pushing hard against three fingers now. Her hips grinding back at me as I realised she'd forgotten all about her knee. I was contemplating going for four fingers and it certainly felt she could take four easily, maybe even a fisting. But I had other plans for her. I used her wetness to luded up my pinkie and withdrew my fingers, but continued to massage her clit. Changing position, I inserted my little finger just inside her ass holding it there while I flicked her perenium with my tounge. I decided to letting her push down to see if she wanted it any deeper. To my surprise this very proper lady moaned “please fuck my ass” in with her deep sexy voice. So with steady pressure I slide my little finger all the way into her ass with three more fingers now reentering her gaping pussy and my thumb rotating over her rock hard clit. We were both enjoying ourselves emmensly when I suddenly remember I’d stuffed my go pro into my pocket. She had no idea I’d taken it out and set it on the bed to get some memories recorded. I replaced my little finger with my index finger as she got looser which she also loved, so I concentrated on enlarging her asshole while sucking hard on her clit, trying to extend it as far as it would grow. She loved my finger in her ass as her head arched back and hips rose to meet my thrusts. Things started getting a little dry so I when to the kitchen and found some coconut oil, which definitely took things up a gear. It occurred to me I hadn’t liberate her delightful saggy breasts yet, so with one finger slowly pumping her 75 year old ass I undid the buttons on her light top. Her breasts were trapped in her bra so I withdrew my finger from her ass and once again took the loose material over each nipple pulling it out and snipped a hole about 2 inches out of each bra cup. Reaching down I took a hard thick nipple between my fingers and pulled those beautiful saggy bowl through the hole rather roughly, which caused each breast to make two amazingly tight balls as the material tighten around them leaving her rigid nipples pointing straight out. She was in ecstasy as I stretch and pulled her breasts with one hand and reentered her ass with my index finger. Now I felt it was time for my own fun as my cock had been trying to escape my jeans for some time. I’d decided earlier to use her 75 year old ass as my cum recepricol, but before I entered her I lowered myself to her ear and told her I was going to fuck her in her ass to which she groaned in anticipation of the pleasure. She said nothing as I and climbed onto her bed taking care not to make contact with her sore knee. I crouched over her rubbing my rock hard cock all over her face until she took it into her mouth. I remember grabbing the go pro and getting some closeup. She still hadn’t noticed the camera because she was to intent on enjoying the hard cock she didn’t know she’d missed for so many years. She hadn’t had any for over a decade and was making up for lost time. I thought about blowing down her throat but decided her tiny old ass would receive the first load she’d had in a decade. As it turned out her ex husband would never give her anal, and it was something she’d always longed for. I wasn’t going to disappoint her. I pull out of her mouth before it was to late and awkwardly laying beside her, lifting her good leg as far back as she could. Spreading her tiny ass cheeks with two fingers of one hand I positioned the tip of my 7” rod against her lubed butt hole entrance. But I couldn’t go straight in without sampling her eager old pussy so after running the head of my cock up and down her slippery wet pussy, I sunk into her vaginal passage which made her gasp as I pushed all the way in tickling her curvix with the tip of my manhood. Her pussy was super wet covered in pussy juice and coconut oil and for a good 3p second I pumped her like a rag doll before withdrawing and guiding my manhood back to her ass entrance. She was tight and I was gentle but with firm steady pressure the head eased in. The alcohol had relaxed her nicely and with slow steady pressure, I eased my cock all the way up her 75 year old ass. I was please at how easily she accepted it, right to the hilt. I held he there completely impaled on me rod and reached around I took her hand and made her massage her clit before I started the long slow strokes all the way out and back in again. As she loosened up, I pumped her faster and faster while she got herself off with her own fingers. There was enough space to get two of my fingers into her pussy while I pumped her old ass. That was enough to tip her into an orgasam as her 75 year old hips started a shudder that grew and grew as she yelled fuck me, please fuck my ass! That was to much for me and with a tremendous rush, I filled Helen’s ass with the biggest load of warm cum I’d mustered in a long while. And there we stayed coupled in the afterglow.

I lay there wondering how she was going to feel about this days happenings when she awoke next day. As I was going to find out later, she wasn’t going to be as pleased as I’d hoped. But that’s another story and before long I was gathering up my belonging and left her to sleep it off. My cum dribbling out her throughly reemed but hole.. TBC

اسم الموضوع : 75 year old Granny drank to much... | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى